DLove

Wesley Matthews 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Recommended Posts

35 minutes ago, fabrar said:

Something to consider: 

This would give them an open roster spot - there's a chance they may go after Wes as they badly need some 3 point shooting on that team. Wes would probably slot in at T-Ferg's spot and OKC would roll out a Russ/Wes/PG13/Grant/Adams lineup. Pretty nice. 

 

It's possible they add him, but Ferg has been on fire, so even if they did trade for him there's no guarantee Wes starts.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will this guy be an add in a 10 teamer for any franchises? It's almost certain that this guy is traded again before the deadline

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Brandayz said:

Will this guy be an add in a 10 teamer for any franchises? It's almost certain that this guy is traded again before the deadline

I dont think so man. Not in a 10 teamer for sure.

He was getting decent amount of playing time in DAL and wasnt that good.

Matthews just isnt the same after he hurt his ACL.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Buyout from Knicks. Plans to sign with Pacers (and try to fill Oladipo’s gap I guess). Does he have any value ROS?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, kapoi0s said:

Buyout from Knicks. Plans to sign with Pacers (and try to fill Oladipo’s gap I guess). Does he have any value ROS?

 

I think he'll have a solid floor, but most likely he and Tyreke will just cancel out each other's value. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, bballshinobi said:

 

I think he'll have a solid floor, but most likely he and Tyreke will just cancel out each other's value. 

If tyreke cant beat out this guy with one achilles tendon, lol thats on him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anything to see with him signing with Pacers??

Edited by Brandayz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Extra_Rice said:

Tyreke and Bojan will take a hit

So nothing to add??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not really worth holding imo, had him pretty much whole season, dropped before the trade, and not really miss his production at all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, t0087669 said:

Not really worth holding imo, had him pretty much whole season, dropped before the trade, and not really miss his production at all

bigger role than in dallas behind guys like doncic, barnes and DSJ. 

here hes competing with tyreke so it should be better than mavs. 3s pts and ft% probably with sprinkle of steals

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i will definitely be adding him. Think he’s in a great fantasy spot and top 90 isn’t out of the question in certain builds

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, thornton1986 said:

i will definitely be adding him. Think he’s in a great fantasy spot and top 90 isn’t out of the question in certain builds

his ceiling and floor is quite close to be honest id say thats fair 80-100ish.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

actually kinda pumped to get him as my "worst" player in a 14-teamer.  is a line like 15-2treys-3-3-1steal, 45%FG, 80%+FT, 2TOs realistic?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.