Sign in to follow this  
DrFunkenstein13

Tim Hardaway Jr 2018-2019 Outlook

It feels like it's drop city time for me.  The Knicks aren't going anywhere.  They're warming up the tank and I don't want to be stuck with him.

How do y’all have the leeway to drop him? I could see it in 10 teamers but isn’t it kinda hard to just drop a ~18ppg mid-round pick in 12+?

I guess the question is is it that bleak?

1 hour ago, vinz said:

How do y’all have the leeway to drop him? I could see it in 10 teamers but isn’t it kinda hard to just drop a ~18ppg mid-round pick in 12+?

I guess the question is is it that bleak?

Thats a deceptive18ppg... in all actuallity he’s averaging 14 the past month... that’s 18 because of his hot start... 

also if you watch the games earlier this season and compare to recent games, earlier in the season they were setting him up and actively looking for him to jack up shots but lately it’s been Mudiay going 1 on 5 and in the half court it’s been Knox building Fort Knox with all the bricks he’s throwing 

• Like 1

i dropped earlier this week and could not be happier. hes not the same player he was 1st month of the season. some dumbass used their high waiver on him lol

1 hour ago, Chickenmane said:

drop city 

Geez....i'm up against him this week and his 23 pts 4 treys, 2 boards, 3 dishes and a steal at good percentages are pretty good for 'drop city' calls. 

Perhaps that's why he's doing so well though, he's against my side this week!

1 hour ago, Chickenmane said:

drop city 

He did well today. Why drop city? Is he hurt again?

1 hour ago, Brandayz said:

How do we like him in Dallas??

I dropped him everywhere. He is a high volume guy who is suddenly going to need to find efficiency. I dont see that happening. 

In roto, he just doesnt do enough to warrant ownership and thats with him dropping 18 ppg. But in 12+ team leagues, he should be owned during the playoffs due to his schedule, IMO.

Edit- I thought this was a Harrison Barnes topic, how do I delete this post? lol but yeah drop THJ except for points leagues in 12+ team leagues - playoff schedule only.

Edited by HBARZ93

57 minutes ago, cochise316 said:

I dropped him everywhere. He is a high volume guy who is suddenly going to need to find efficiency. I dont see that happening. 

Oh, so no add for 10 teamers apperently 😂😆

is he in a shooting slump or just donezo after the trade to Dallas?

one can easily stream his blend of scoring and 3's especially if he isnt helping FT% as much as when he was in NY

he's been pretty bad all year, i cut bait in multiple leagues going into playoffs. Points have been all over the place and only helps in 3s which is easy to stream. Sitting on THJ for 3 games to get you 6-8 3-pointers a couple steals and kill your fg% isn't worth it this time of year. 

Inefficient and now not getting the volume he was on the Knicks. This guy is a bum.

Tim Hardaway Jr. (left tibia stress reaction) is listed as out for Thursday against the Kings.

That's a concerning issue to have on the injury report. Hardaway Jr. had a left leg stress reaction last season, so it's possible he misses more time with this injury, especially with the Mavs out of the playoff race. His fantasy owners may want to consider dropping him. Meanwhile, Jalen Brunson is even more attractive while Dorian Finney-Smith, Devin Harris, Justin Jackson and Trey Burke should see more time.

No reason to keep him rostered even in the deepest of leagues. His season is over.