iowncrazyhair

Vent & Rant Thread 2018-2019

I trade for Turner and he bruises his hip over the all-star break and has a multi game absence.  Still haven't used him, down 3 blocks.  Good times

Faried taking so many stats away from Capela now

Kent bazemore, trae young, Dwayne dedmon and Thomas Bryant just outplayed and killed my Bobby portis, caris levert, mike Conley and Otto porter. H2H can be infuriating. 

You offer up a trade and the ones you are giving suddenly suck! Of course the other owner will reject.

Your trade gets accepted and all you get are O beside their names...

Tomorrow is a 5 to 1 day, potential 0-9 dropping you from last place (of the playoff seed) to last place (of the league)... and so close to the playoffs too.

Feels pretty annoying to be happy with your roster, have the likes of Steph and PG, and suddenly most of the team ***** the bed. With one game day left in my playoffs went from 5-3 to 3-5, 8 blocks down, had to drop Otto Caris Dunn just to bring some waiver wire fodder in for a Hail Mary. Well, at least I can do some other stuff with my Spring, it seems.

• Sad 1

I hate it in a blowout game when your young player (Malik Beasley) has the junk time taken away from him because Denver in this case put on the 3rd tier benchies who probably only get on the court once in a blue moon.

Yes, i am 4-3-2, with level pegging on boards and steals.....Belinelli vs Gay to come. 

I missed 2 games of Satoransky, 2 games of Luka, 2 games of Myles Turner, a half from Otto & had 2 games less of schedule and I've lost my match up by only 7 threes, 55 points & 6 steals in a must win game :unsure:.

Edited by MosDef

Lost my matchup by ONE REBOUND.

FML. And it was because AD did not play and Otto injured. I'm so mad.

Lost four in a row after the AD injury. My worst pick.

3 hours ago, iowncrazyhair said:

Oh **** i need Patty Mills to get 2 steals this game

Of course the whole spurs team got total of 3 steals. None from Mills. Lost stl by 1

Season over. Millsap and co have been beasting and brought me to the brink of a comeback, but fell just one block short of advancing. To a more or less inactive team, which is a shame tho.

Good luck ROS everyone :)

I was a half game away from a bye in my H2H league. I lost in the first round of the playoffs with my core of Harden, Giannis, Towns, Buddy, Middleton, Conley, Sabonis, and Siakam. It didn't help that Harden was out one game and Towns missed the first games of his career. Good luck to you all the rest of the way!

• Sad 1

Gotta love weekly H2H in 2019!

It is Thursday, and so far, I had:

Otto Porter 

Hassan Whiteside

Demarcus Cousins 

miss games.

Now I find out that: 

Kevin Durant

Paul George 

Hassan Whiteside

will miss tonight's games. SMDH. Was the all-star BREAK that long ago!??

Opponent had nobody missing any games.

Edited by bksm

52 minutes ago, fantasick said:

Wow the streamers i took are not giving me the stats i wanted from them...

same don't know why in the world do I keep streaming bertans and bellineli

Posted (edited)

Close FG% battle and Rondo/McCollum/Barton/Dinwiddie give me a combined 8/46 or 17% this weekend. Thanks guys! 

Edited by mbell317

Schroder 27%, Ross 8%, Hayward 42%, Ibaka 28%, Lou Will 28% my fg total for today is 25% what a sabotage 

First post here. Extremely pissed that my season is in mortal doubt due to Kyrie/dedmon etc missing some games. 

One question - does an IR activation count as a matchup acquisition on Espn? Embiid absence is killing me but if he plays Sunday I don’t want him stuck on ir. If it does not count as a move, I can swap out dedmon for Len perhaps (that is my desperation level). 

Thank you 

Posted (edited)

Softest athletes in the world, this league is a joke, I've never seen guys sit out so many games in any other sport, hell even in the NFL and NHL where the sport is much more physical  guys play games even if their team is out of the playoffs, they even play the meaningless games. In the NBA as salaries go up, playing time goes down, it's laughable.

Edited by azeri98
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, azeri98 said:

Softest athletes in the world, this league is a joke, I've never seen guys sit out so many games in any other sport, hell even in the NFL and NHL where the sport is much more physical  guys play games even if their team is out of the playoffs, they even play the meaningless games. In the NBA as salaries go up, playing time goes down, it's laughable.

it is really sad dude. the older form of the nba died when the guys like duncan, shaq, tmac, KG, iverson, kobe, dirk, wade, etc retire. the new nba is incredibly soft

Edited by richg24
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Well one of my teams is ultimately sucking right now. Been hanging around the 7-8 spots but it is surely gonna drop off. What a way to end.