iowncrazyhair

Vent & Rant Thread 2018-2019

Stupid injuries...hanging onto 1st place barely, but lost the following guys or had to dropat some point for the season or big chunks of it.

levert

portis

jjj

ingram

mitch robinson

also been dealing with lavine, rubio, and dinwiddie.  Aggghhhh with these injuries already!

f***in avery bradley and sato...3/16 combined for 7 f***in points...thank god my team knows how to be efficient but this is horrible

• Sad 1

Traded Westbrook for Curry a couple of weeks ago to improve FG% and since then Curry has shot under 40% while Westbrook has been over 46%. I know it's small sample size, but come on!

Butler and Gallo both rested yesterday on my playoff matchup. Still salty even though I’m winning in points league now the other guy has a chance smh

Proud owner of Sato, Portis, Ariza, Ayton and Rubio who all teamed up yesterday to fuukkkkk my field goal % yesterday!!!!!

• Haha 2

Fighting for the last playoff spot and CP3 wants his binky and a nap for the yum yum game of the season fuuuuuuuuuuuu....

My matchup, coming into today's (Friday's) games:

FG%: was up 0.545 (127/233) to 0.488 (104/213)

Assists: neck-and-neck

Steals: Up by 5

after just an hour and a half into friday's games:

FG: losing 0.509 (my team shooting 13/41 FGs today) to 0.513 (opp shooting 31/51 FGs today)

Assists: getting destroyed

Steals: tied...

We've had the same # of players playing all week, even down to game times. Literally 1.5 hours into tonights games and I'm getting jokered in every single category.

Kennard and Bobby Portis, I never want to see their face again. Worst streamers literally ever. I might lose BECAUSE I picked them up. 

Oh, I forgot to add that my opponent has Drummond, Whiteside, Cauley-Stein, and Giannis. Somehow he's winning FT% 0.768 to 0.764. He was shooting 85% FT before last night.

What an absolute joke. 

• Sad 1

50 minutes ago, babyfaceassasin said:

gallo and jimmy took rest days and now brogdon and sato are both injured fuuuuuuuckkkkkk

You see the Sato injury? Was it bad? Wondering if he needs to be cut with a corresponding move of scooping the backup...

5 hours ago, Dirty Little Birdie said:

You see the Sato injury? Was it bad? Wondering if he needs to be cut with a corresponding move of scooping the backup...

I've cut him. Concussions means he's not going to play tomorrow and if you're in PO you need to drop to stream.

3 hours ago, blob2004 said:

I've cut him. Concussions means he's not going to play tomorrow and if you're in PO you need to drop to stream.

eh id hate to cut him if he didnt definitely get a concussion though considering he plays 8 games over the next two weeks. i guess ill wait to hear what the official diagnosis is. obviously if it is a concussion than hes a quick drop. 

lost brogdon and hayward over the course of 2 days... this crap always happens to me in the playoffs, f this.

Really Kemba, 4 of 16 and 0 ft ?? You couldn't pick a better time could you 

• Like 1

All I need to do is tie in TOs and I'll advance.  He has Huerter, I have Len.  Huerter gets a TO and I'm winning TOs outright...then the scorers take the TO away from Huerter and give it to ******** Len!

So at 8:59 I sat my guys, he has Gordon going and just needs one TO.  The scorers give him one like 4 minutes into the game, so we tied in TOs and I'm winning the matchup again.  

...The scorers just gave it to PJ Tucker, so I'm down a TO again.  It's gonna be a long game.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Tom Chambers said:

All I need to do is tie in TOs and I'll advance.  He has Huerter, I have Len.  Huerter gets a TO and I'm winning TOs outright...then the scorers take the TO away from Huerter and give it to ******** Len!

So at 8:59 I sat my guys, he has Gordon going and just needs one TO.  The scorers give him one like 4 minutes into the game, so we tied in TOs and I'm winning the matchup again.  

...The scorers just gave it to PJ Tucker, so I'm down a TO again.  It's gonna be a long game.

Now that is a butt clencher. I always hate when matchups are decided by such a slim margin of counting stats. Makes it so that you cant even be confident youre truly advancing because of the possibility of a stat correction. Good luck brotha.

19 minutes ago, HiramAbiff said:

SGA and Huerter FG% 😩

Huerter is garbage ...... its pathetic the Hawks give him the playing time they do.

Zubac, Isaac, and Richardson murdered my FG% today.

Lost playoffs by 2 assists. Patrick Beverley just needed to get more than ******** 2 assists for the whole game but he always gave the ball to the goddamn rookie Shai. I had a sliver of hope that the game was going to be extended into OT where maybe he'd get those assists, but ******** Lou will destroyed me with his game winner. GG see you next season I guess

Lost the playoffs 3-6.

Held 1st place all throughout the year, but lost to the 8th seed with KD and AD on the opponent roster. Was leading 5-4,  with .506 FG coming in today. J. richardson murdered it to .470 and had to play catch up since. This also meant extra turnovers which i eventually lost. I had 45/117 fg among my active starters tonight. 

Disappointed.