iowncrazyhair

Vent & Rant Thread 2018-2019

5 mins again spo for whiteside? Gtfo. You should have traded him away for some forwards or guards. I have no adds left for this week 

• Like 1

Warriors sitting your player who is part of your dead team while seemingly showing signs of playing two others you are currently against with your live team the whole 5 games...

Hmmmm just need to win FG% and up by 1.5%.  Has a team ever produced enough FG attempts and % to make up that much in one day?  Thinking of sitting my entire lineup

43 minutes ago, hipriest69 said:

Hmmmm just need to win FG% and up by 1.5%.  Has a team ever produced enough FG attempts and % to make up that much in one day?  Thinking of sitting my entire lineup

If you want to be sure, do the math. Take the current makes and shots and see how well they’d have to shoot to catch you. 

Collison, Horford, and Tatum out during a neck-and-neck semifinal for me. TRASH.

Just a vent. Nothing more, nothing less.

/vent

Edited by hoop

16 hours ago, giannisforpresident said:

If you want to be sure, do the math. Take the current makes and shots and see how well they’d have to shoot to catch you. 

I did but I hate math lol.  He'd basically have to shoot over 50% on about 80-100 attempts to get close.  I already had Harrell go 8/12 this morning.  Gonna just play Capela and Plumlee and sit everyone else.