iowncrazyhair

Vent & Rant Thread 2018-2019

5 mins again spo for whiteside? Gtfo. You should have traded him away for some forwards or guards. I have no adds left for this week 

• Like 1

Warriors sitting your player who is part of your dead team while seemingly showing signs of playing two others you are currently against with your live team the whole 5 games...

Hmmmm just need to win FG% and up by 1.5%.  Has a team ever produced enough FG attempts and % to make up that much in one day?  Thinking of sitting my entire lineup

43 minutes ago, hipriest69 said:

Hmmmm just need to win FG% and up by 1.5%.  Has a team ever produced enough FG attempts and % to make up that much in one day?  Thinking of sitting my entire lineup

If you want to be sure, do the math. Take the current makes and shots and see how well they’d have to shoot to catch you. 

Posted (edited)

Collison, Horford, and Tatum out during a neck-and-neck semifinal for me. TRASH.

Just a vent. Nothing more, nothing less.

/vent

Edited by hoop

16 hours ago, giannisforpresident said:

If you want to be sure, do the math. Take the current makes and shots and see how well they’d have to shoot to catch you. 

I did but I hate math lol.  He'd basically have to shoot over 50% on about 80-100 attempts to get close.  I already had Harrell go 8/12 this morning.  Gonna just play Capela and Plumlee and sit everyone else.    

dropped bagley, robinson for a full court press for assists. beverly and smart combined for 3. smh. curry with only 2 right now. jokic 8 but game was a blow out against pacers so he didn't play in the 4th. 

More of a vent to spill thoughts here than a rant or complaint. Went into the day up 5-4, needing two cats out of FT%/STLs/TOs. As of 9:30 pm EST, I am up .007% in FTs, 6 steals, and 3 fewer TOs. My last player was JaVale McGee and as much as it'd be nice to gamble on him padding steals or repeating his last crazy performance, he is a poor FT shooter and erratically turnover-prone, so I benched him. I secure the win in FG%/REB/BLK/TO needing just one category between FT% and steals. Opponent has Kennard, Ish Smith, Klay, and KCP playing. I could see him take FT% if his players take and make enough attempts but I'm not sure of the exact math on that, and through one half of the Pistons-Warriors game Kennard/Smith/Klay have combined for 1 steal. KCP can get some too but I hope that cushion of 6 is enough to hold me down. This has been by far the toughest H2H matchup I've ever had in fantasy basketball and I feel at peace knowing that I managed my team to the best of my ability. Glad to have this forum 

• Like 2

was up 16 assists coming into today. 5-4. smart, beverly, curry combined for 6 assists. down 1 assist now. see you next season.

Posted (edited)

need 32 pts from bagley buddy and McGee in 2nd half tonight. would of already won if curry and Giannis played AGAINST me early in the week. 

Edited by colepenhagen

lost by a bucket. wayne ellington now gets added to the list of players I despise. short list only ellington and marshon brooks from years ago

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, colepenhagen said:

lost by a bucket. wayne ellington now gets added to the list of players I despise. short list only ellington and marshon brooks from years ago

every 7 minutes, he scored a single point smh

was up 7-2 before today and I had 4 less matches. It went down to a close 5-4 and the result would be decided by the lakers match. I had bagley and the opponenet had mcgee, LBJ and kuzma. I ended up losing 4-5 due to FT% which Lebron decided to hit all of the last 4 FTs and bagley went 3-8 on the charity line.... got upset as a first seed since I lost ariza mirotic and porter at the beginning of the week... Thought I could win easily so I hold on to them (2 IRs league)... Opponent also had Ross conley and added mudiay for the last day streamer... Well, this is fantasy I guess... Same B*tch as life **** it

• Like 1

I don’t know which one I’m most upset at...

-my team getting to the finals in a league where i’m cursed with 2nd place

-my streaming strat is a flowing river of s--- and trash (not getting the stats i needed again!)

-vs KD and Klay getting 5 games

-javale mcgee is the penultimate killer of my other team

Gobert and Dray forgetting how to block shots made me lose a close 4-5....

Was first seed now fighting for third smh

• Thanks 1

Unnecessarily kept Fox in with my matchup in hand, he tanked my FG% and I lost my matchup by .001. I'd be in the finals if I'd just benched him. 

• Sad 4

I had seven players on saturday combine for a grand total of 3 stls and 1 blk. This included guys like fox, smart, white, and sato. Proceed to the next day when fox gets 6 stls but i tie in steals and lose 4-4 because of higher seed wins rule. Fml. Marcus smart was supposed to be a shoe in for at least a steal a game in a 4 game week and the scrub gets me just 3. Jalen brunson was a terrible fit for my team, too. He didn't hurt any where in particular, but c'mon, you could at least get a few stls every now and then. My final week lineup had 36 games awaiting the next opponent too. 

• Like 1

Otto Porter is a big smh, finally dropped today after continuously holding

First time playing in a league with FAAB instead of regular normal waivers.  Blew my budget on Raab, Wagner, and other scrubs.  Used $2 of my last $3 on Parsons and Dorsey since they play Mon and Wed.  Down to $1 left and can only make 1 more move.  FML  

• Confused 1

Posted (edited)

championship week and Bridges, Ross, Westbrook and Mitchell have all s--- the bed. Like cmon man, while my opponent has guys like Cabullo, Rubio, Ferguson going off like seriously?

Edited by monkeyzonSteroids

Posted (edited)

Embiid and Dlo both missing 3 fts tonight, pretty much lost me fts for the week already. Not to mention Embiid also got 0 blocks once again. 

Edited by Raiiny

getting owned in 3s from scrubs like Daniel House, Dwayne Bacon while I have guys like Doncic, Olynk, Klove that cant even buy a 3 pter. I hate this game

On 3/25/2019 at 6:53 AM, droselicious said:

I had seven players on saturday combine for a grand total of 3 stls and 1 blk. This included guys like fox, smart, white, and sato. Proceed to the next day when fox gets 6 stls but i tie in steals and lose 4-4 because of higher seed wins rule. Fml. Marcus smart was supposed to be a shoe in for at least a steal a game in a 4 game week and the scrub gets me just 3. Jalen brunson was a terrible fit for my team, too. He didn't hurt any where in particular, but c'mon, you could at least get a few stls every now and then. My final week lineup had 36 games awaiting the next opponent too. 

im in on the ****** by marcus smart fan club. dude was ejected 2nd game into the week. i lost by 1 assist and seeing how horford was out (also on my team) you would think smart would get more than 1 assist on sunday. nope. 

• Sad 1