iowncrazyhair

Vent & Rant Thread 2018-2019

Been saying for years that entering fantasy playoffs as the first seed is a curse. The law of averages hits at the worst possible time. 

Heading into the final game of the evening down 4-5 with the entire outcome depending on FT%, which I trail by .001 now. My Beverley, Holiday, and Caboclo against his JaM Green. If I lose because I sat Sterling Brown who went 2/2 over someone like Barton (0/1) or Burke (1/2), I could sure use some encouraging words lol

Nurkic

Richardson

Covington

Bleadsoe

Beverley

Siakam

Finals are won by teams who have players who arent rested or given management days. I didn't win this year lol.

What a week of injuries.  I lost Nurkic. Embid, Doncic, Beverly and Gallinari all missed 1 game. Conley missed 2. Yet, I am about to win 8-3. But not without a few ulcers. The fantasy Gods really messed with me this week. However,  they sent me an angel named Devin EFFING Booker!.

has anyone ever lost on a stat correction? I'm worried about it this year..

• Like 1

lost all my playoff matchups uggghh. this will be on my mind for months.

24 minutes ago, flippy said:

lost all my playoff matchups uggghh. this will be on my mind for months.

wear it.... at least you cashed

Posted (edited)

Lost 4-5 in all my finals matchups... one loss was decided by a single steal, another by 0.016% of FT%. Finished in the green but still feels like I got screwed

Edited by Del Rio

Sato, Portis and Stephenson went a combined 2/22 last night, I picked up Lance thinking with LeBron out and him playing on the odd days he would help.... FML

Still got a week left in the finals but my opponent had 5 less guys playing and completely outperformed me. Now Murray, Kuzma and Bagley are DTD too.

Finished #1 in regular season around AD/ Jokic / Holiday.

you know the rest. i guess i should be glad i made it to finals atleast. Markannen screwed me, AD, Holiday, and White from SA lol. just terrible.

Finished 1st on the regular season...lost in the finals 5-4 (5 triples and i would have won)....stupid moves and leonard, embiid, richardson, gallinari, ayton and ariza all missing game cost me the championship...I still cash out with $600...winner made me an offer to split winnings before the week (1st place got 800) and i accepted it since I knew my starts were probably gonna be rested...but damn it only 5 triples...

If your season has extended into this week I truly feel it for you. Last week was bad enough but this week is looking like a serious sh*t show.

On 3/31/2019 at 4:56 PM, JormaJormala said:

Are you playing against 3-year-olds?

No my team is just great to be honest and I've been 1st place the whole season. This is a keeper league and in 5 years I have come in 2nd place three times, won last season and might win again now. 

I lucked up whenever anyone went down and was able to grab ppl who kept me afloat throughout the season. I was also able to do a 2-1 and got Devin Booker who's been paying off big time during the playoffs. I never lose points, 3's, steals, assists or free throw %. 

Osman and Bridges with a combined 1/14 killing my FG% lead....I hate them with a passion smh

On 4/2/2019 at 5:02 AM, FantasyBallFan said:

If your season has extended into this week I truly feel it for you. Last week was bad enough but this week is looking like a serious sh*t show.

in the finals. already dropped bron, ayton and doncic in a 10 team league. have to stream to win a chip

• Like 2