iowncrazyhair

Vent & Rant Thread 2018-2019

On 2018-11-03 at 11:32 PM, bksm said:

Gary Harris 1 three on 25% shooting, no stocks, 1 assist and 3 TO. I really wish I drafted Blake Griffin over this bum...

DND list. Maybe worst draft pick ever. 

All of a sudden my guards this weekend couldn't rack up the steals, make 3's and kept turning the ball all over.  My huge lead in steals gone as of last night and now I'm behind it big time, still going to face Oladipo tonight.

GG, last place team.  You win 4-5. :(

Edited by gill2k

I hate Drummond. It felt like I faced him like 10 times this week. I might lose. Need Nurkic to have a big game.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

I hate Drummond. It felt like I faced him like 10 times this week. I might lose. Need Nurkic to have a big game.

I hear you mate. Losing by .10% ft and he suddenly becomes a 75% ft shooter

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, PaddyAustralia said:

I hear you mate. Losing by .10% ft and he suddenly becomes a 75% ft shooter

Free throws have been cut from my league and I'm still reeling.

8xMolpe.png

He still has Kanter ready to go. Just need Nurkic and Vonleh to hold him off. Crossed my fingers for a Kanter dud.

1 minute ago, Trench Mob said:

Free throws have been cut from my league and I'm still reeling.

8xMolpe.png

He still has Kanter ready to go. Just need Nurkic and Vonleh to hold him off. Crossed my fingers for a Kanter dud.

Good luck mate, its gonna be tight haha

• Haha 1

In a tight matchup in FT and Stl. Then his Jordan has 91.7% FT this week and my Klay is hitting 60% WTF?? 

I finally tied steals and then his CP3 decided to have 3 steals in the first quarter (he already has 13 steals this week!!) 

Edited by ctrlsoul

Enes Kanter is Kareem Abdul-Jabbar now or some s***. Of course. Ball don't lie. -_-

Edited by Trench Mob

1 hour ago, Trench Mob said:

Enes Kanter is Kareem Abdul-Jabbar now or some s***. Of course. Ball don't lie. -_-

Nvm. Come on Nurkic. Just a few more rebounds. Whew.

Not sure how to feel about a tie. Not a win, but not a loss. So I guess it's win because it's not a loss!?

Smh... -_-

Love PG's stats this season but dude is single handily losing FG% for me every damn week, cmon man is 44% that hard to do? 

Lost a league because I was too focused on my other 3 leagues trying to grind out some wins and make the teams better. All this extra focus caused me to completely neglect to start 2 people I had on the bench(Sunday Evening) that wound have turned a 2-7, to a 5-4 in this league. I was getting my a** handed to me in this league after Thursday night, so I ruled it a loss and decided to divert my extra attention away from this league. What a DUMBASS :rolleyes:... Won't be doing that again anytime soon, learned my lesson.

At least on a side note, I did grind out 3 wins in my other leagues and have 2 teams setting pretty early this season. Just need AD to stay healthy.

That is all for now

5 minutes ago, Kobe824 said:

Love PG's stats this season but dude is single handily losing FG% for me every damn week, cmon man is 44% that hard to do? 

Yeah I know the feeling, Harden was destroying my FT% pretty much all by himself shooting 75% this season. But he made up for it tonight by sinking 14-15 FT and getting me the W in the FT% category for this week. PG13 will get it turned around and start putting up some monster lines. He is putting up top 12 value AND his shot isn't falling. He will be fine.

Cheers

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Trench Mob said:

Not sure how to feel about a tie. Not a win, but not a loss. So I guess it's win because it's not a loss!?

Smh... -_-

Nvm. Woke up and found out I won 5-4. The beauty of stat corrections.

I bet the owner I just beat is pissed lol.

I bench SGA I start Ricky Rubio..... Rubio gives me a dud and SGA continues to dominate

Earlier today Aaron Gordon was Questionable and Nikola Mirotic was Probable so I bench Gordon and start Mirotic and went about my life. I check back later and Mirotic went from Probable to OUT and Aaron Gordon went from Questionable to playing 35 minutes. 

Terrible

Lost Levet today, lost Barton game 3 of the season, drafted Collins who was only suppose to be out 3 games, drafted D Cuz and Westbrook has been hurt 2 times already. Oh and by the way I turned down a Lou Will for Levert straight up twice yesterday with the last one being late last night. I love fantasy basketball but I truly hate it right now as I had the perfect draft and injuries have ruined my masterpiece. When I saw the Levert injury I thought...

frustrated jim carrey GIF

3 minutes ago, chud12 said:

Lost Levet today, lost Barton game 3 of the season, drafted Collins who was only suppose to be out 3 games, drafted D Cuz and Westbrook has been hurt 2 times already. Oh and by the way I turned down a Lou Will for Levert straight up twice yesterday with the last one being late last night. I love fantasy basketball but I truly hate it right now as I had the perfect draft and injuries have ruined my masterpiece. When I saw the Levert injury I thought...

I kinda know how you feel but my situation isn't so bad.

Drafted Harden, Butler, Love, Howard in my first four rounds. Harden was out of form and got injured. Butler became General Soreness. K Love is out for six week ( had to drop him because there is no IR in my league) and Howard was injured for the start of the season. Already down 0-4 this season because of injuries.

3 minutes ago, j3rkthenurk said:

I kinda know how you feel but my situation isn't so bad.

Drafted Harden, Butler, Love, Howard in my first four rounds. Harden was out of form and got injured. Butler became General Soreness. K Love is out for six week ( had to drop him because there is no IR in my league) and Howard was injured for the start of the season. Already down 0-4 this season because of injuries.

Out of curiosity when you say Howard are you referring to Dwight Howard?  Also, is this a points league?

Just now, StifleTower2 said:

Out of curiosity when you say Howard are you referring to Dwight Howard?  Also, is this a points league?

Yeah Dwight.

Yeah its a 10 team points league. Sorry should of included that.

12 minutes ago, chud12 said:

I feel you.  I'm only in two leagues and I have Barton, Levert (in both), Love, and Dunn.

Out of curiosity did I make the right move by rejecting the Lou for Levert deal?? I know it doesn't mean anything now but.. 

Just now, chud12 said:

Out of curiosity did I make the right move by rejecting the Lou for Levert deal?? I know it doesn't mean anything now but.. 

Depends on team need but I probably would have rejected too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1