DoctorLove

Trey Burke 2018-2019 Season Outlook

1 hour ago, alexstr said:

I'll give him a few more games.  His run last year was undeniable.

Hope he doesn't pull a Tyler Ulis on us

What? Get even smaller? 

• Haha 3

Minutes are trending up, no Mudiay sighting and Frank’s minutes at the 1 are so far non-existent. Looking good so far guys. Let’s just hope he finally stays healthy (doubt it though).

Just dropped Darren Collison for him. Trey was dropped I felt like it was worth the risk as DC wasn't doing a whole lot

I don’t get why the low minutes. He had no competition at pg and he was hot. Why not play him ? 

18 minutes ago, Gdupm6 said:

Doesn’t make sense, Mario plays a diff position 

I know, but his minutes had to come from somewhere. I think it was just a hot game for him, Burke is still the number one PG.

Edit: Damyean Dotson also played 30+ minutes, he's a SG.

Edited by yeet

i guess the coach played Ntilikina more on pg yesterday to have better defense with Hezonja on the court so much. I feel like he doeosnt like Burke with Hezonja playing together...

1 minute ago, Dent416 said:

Anyone thoughts on the most recent performance? Low mins and terrible all around outing. 

I cut him yesterday.  Can't trust his minutes and Mudiay coming back isn't going to help things at all.  Fiz just doesn't seem to want to give him 30 MPG.

41 minutes ago, DoctorLove said:

I cut him yesterday.  Can't trust his minutes and Mudiay coming back isn't going to help things at all.  Fiz just doesn't seem to want to give him 30 MPG.

He was very solid last year.  You cut him too soon.

2 minutes ago, RingMyBell said:

He was very solid last year.  You cut him too soon.

Very, very low end PG that was sitting on my bench.  I won't lose any sleep over him.

I had him last year and he was great towards the end of this season, but someone mentioned in this thread that he shot around 50% during that time last year but his career average is much lower than that. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, squidthunder said:

I got a feeling he's going to be coming off the bench in a 6th man role going forward 

I get that same feeling.  Wasn't getting great minutes already, and now Fizz wants to experiment with his starting lineups... I've moved on from Burke and won't be looking back.

5 minutes ago, DoctorLove said:

I get that same feeling.  Wasn't getting great minutes already, and now Fizz wants to experiment with his starting lineups... I've moved on from Burke and won't be looking back.

I hear ya. I'm in a salary cap league and his salary is a nice fit for my squad, but if the mins and production aren't there, then there's no point in keeping 

14 minutes ago, lokidestroyer said:

Anyone still holding?

I don't own him but I would imagine that there are plenty of owners that are still holding. 

On 10/28/2018 at 6:05 PM, Bugs bunny said:

I don't own him but I would imagine that there are plenty of owners that are still holding. 

i dropped... minutes and production are going down