DoctorLove

Trey Burke 2018-2019 Season Outlook

he's killing me now.. i'm in a tight race in PTS and my opponent picked him up yesterday -_-

Ignore the career night, he could be out of the rotation again in 4 days.

• Like 1

Simply scores only , he’s made for the second unit, mudiay is a better passer, frank a better defender, Burke a better scorer , why can’t they just form into one person. Burke can either catch fire or completely destroy your FG %, I rather have Jeremy Lin at this moment 

• Like 2

Wow... he's everywhere out there...

16/5/5 with a steal on great shooting in 13 minutes!

Edited by chaiway

He's definitely talented, we saw that near the end of last season. The only question is whether or not he'll get minutes.

5 minutes ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

So...Burke can occasionally go on scoring binges....while not offering much else...in a losing effort...on a bad team.

Have I got that right? 

Last 4 games (including tonights half) - 

18/5/5  + steal

19/3/3

31/3/2 + 2 steals

24/1/1 + steal

That's with 3s and good %'s.... really really good for a waiver pick up, especially in my 16 team league

Seems to be earning more minutes with essentially only Mudiay in front of him who's total trash

Edited by chaiway
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

So...Burke can occasionally go on scoring binges....while not offering much else...in a losing effort...on a bad team.

Have I got that right? 

Theyre up big against Boston and he had a huge first half

has decent percentages and assists. Looks like with minutes he can average 5-6 assists, 1 steal, a little over 1 three and doesn’t kill you in percentages and turnovers

Edit: former 9th overall pick, so has projected upside.

Possible late bloomer

Edited by jim james
  • Like 2

He's always shown this ability when him and Burks were still the bench scorers in the Jazz before. He can run really hot and then disappear, but on average it's not bad. Definitely a must-add on 16-teams. I'm just not too sure with his ROS outlook.

51 minutes ago, Dirty Little Birdie said:

you still ignoring whats happening chud? 

Burke is hot. You are just not taking what Fizz does on a night 2 night basis with his rotations seriously enough. Give it time, Fizz will break all you Burke owners hearts. 

5 minutes ago, chud12 said:

Burke is hot. You are just not taking what Fizz does on a night 2 night basis with his rotations seriously enough. Give it time, Fizz will break all you Burke owners hearts. 

Very possible but enjoy the hot streak while it lasts... doing a great job out there. Beautiful play at the end of the 3rd to draw the D and pass it for a wide open 3 for Zo

What a game for Burke... i've got Harden playing tonight as well and Burke is outperforming him so far

Is Burke just "better" when things are in disarray perhaps?

I mean, let's be real: This recent breakout was on the heels of three DNP-CD's in four days.

When he was locked in as the starter earlier in the season he was a dud.

Edited by My Dinner With Andre

1 minute ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

Is Burke just "better" when things are in disarray perhaps?

I mean, let's be real: This recent breakout was on the heels of three DNP-CD's in four days.

When he was locked in as the starter earlier in the season he was a dud.

Might be better of coming off the bench. Also, hard to get a rhythm when your minutes are jerked around by the Fiz