Sign in to follow this  
KilloWertz

Al Horford 2018-19 Season Outlook

They deleted the workout tweet but this actually happened within 10 minutes of each other lol. In the original tweet you can see Al's face as well. One of the funniest team account errors I've ever seen and to top it all off he's out for rest :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by greatestmetfan
  • Haha 2

6 blks in halftime,wow

of course I'm facing him this week<_<

This guy was getting no love and he's been a beast the past few weeks.  I was getting ripped for trading for him a month ago and now Big Al is coming through like the category beast that he is.

Owner's think he can keep this production up? Thinking of trading for him but not sure if he can keep it up ROS and if I'm just buying high.

14 hours ago, GarbageTyme said:

Owner's think he can keep this production up? Thinking of trading for him but not sure if he can keep it up ROS and if I'm just buying high.

Do it...he helps across the board and doesn't even 30+ minutes to do it.  Also, try turning on the salesman to the Horford owner in the league.  If you buy into Horford ROS, don't let him/her know.  Throw stuff out like he's older, too many mouths to feed, injury prone, etc...to try and get that price as favorable as possible.

I've seen Al's numbers recently and I'm envious, but I'm haunted by my experience having him for the second half of last season

5 hours ago, WFK said:

Horford owners, what would it take for you to move him?

late second round pick I think is fair given the way he's been playing 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jaykela said:

late second round pick I think is fair given the way he's been playing 

Yeah I'd look at a late 2nd or early third. Horford is usually very consistent so if he's putting up these numbers for the last few weeks chances are he will continue to do so for ROS

• Like 1

12 hours ago, fabrar said:

Yeah I'd look at a late 2nd or early third. Horford is usually very consistent so if he's putting up these numbers for the last few weeks chances are he will continue to do so for ROS

I agree but I’d ask for a little more.  Horford has been second round value on the season and first for a while.  If I was to sell my Horford it would be something like my Horford plus top 75 player for Jokic or something like that.  The problem with a like Horford who is underrated and gets his value from multi-cat production instead of popcorn stats is that you rarely get his actual value back in a trade.  

• Like 1