Sign in to follow this  
hungry

Trevor Ariza 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Thought swapping Ariza for Derrick White last week was a bit of a gamble, but I'm honestly glad I don't have this dude wrecking my FG% on a weekly basis. 

yeah, I'm going to start shopping him. The FG drain is a little too much for my squad

Just traded my WCJ for Ariza.

Hope this doesnt come back to bite me in the a**.

• Like 1

On 1/14/2019 at 4:40 PM, hodori said:

Just traded my WCJ for Ariza.

Hope this doesnt come back to bite me in the a**.

I think you did ok lol

• Like 1

This might end up being Prime Trevor Ariza again...the last 5 games putting up what looks like top 20 value. 

On 19/10/2018 at 7:47 AM, DamoESP said:

Every year Ariza has his naysayers, and every year, he consistently performs. Good 3+D guy that will grab rebounds and low TO's.
He will have his usual mid season form slump where he shoots poorly for a week or two, and many owners get frustrated and drop him, only for him to shine on someone else's roster for the rest of the season.

I'm excited :D

Quoting for truth.

Unfortunately I had a full team today so he was on my bench so little bit devastated at that, but still enjoying his recent production :D

Edited by DamoESP

Anyone see how bad his injury was? he left the game and didn't come back.

35 minutes ago, Goku said:

Anyone see how bad his injury was? he left the game and didn't come back.

Prepare for the worst 

• Like 1

is he drop city already?

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, wisegeeks said:

is he drop city already?

I doubt he returns this season from a groin injury with 6 games left in the season. They just officially became eliminated from the playoffs today, adding to that doubt. I'd drop him and add Parker or Portis if they're available for the closest 3 and/or D stats, Brown or McRae only in the deepest of leagues, or anyone else who comes close to that 3/D production

Edited by squid-jesus
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, squid-jesus said:

I doubt he returns this season from a groin injury with 6 games left in the season. They just officially became eliminated from the playoffs today, adding to that doubt. I'd drop him and add Parker or Portis if they're available for the closest 3 and/or D stats, Brown or McRae only in the deepest of leagues, or anyone else who comes close to that 3/D production

Didn't he just play yesterday?  Or did he get injured again or something?  Doesn't matter tho he's hot garbage and I wouldn't stream him anyway. 

2 hours ago, hipriest69 said:

Didn't he just play yesterday?  Or did he get injured again or something?  Doesn't matter tho he's hot garbage and I wouldn't stream him anyway. 

Returned Tuesday and left after a quarter or something cuz he reaggravated it. No reason for him to come back and I think the coach wants to use the last few weeks to evaluate the young guys

drop city then huh? thanks!