He's bad

7 hours ago, panthers93 said:

no u

6 hours ago, pushaZ said:

U first

Instant classic debate

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

I did my homework this season. Studied alot leading up to the draft.

Still had no idea this guy was on the Kings.

Then you forgot Vlade Divac is their GM and he wants probably every Serbian player in the NBA on his team.

Coach Joerger wants to be fired early or what?

12 mins to Bagley drafted 2nd overall before Doncic?!?!?

Kings fans  (assuming they exist) should be so happy

2 minutes ago, LosingEffort said:

Kings fans  (assuming they exist) should be so happy

Fans are petitioning to call the Kings' purple color "asphyxiation purple" because they all want to choke themselves for still cheering on the Kings, it's that painful. ;)

7 minutes ago, rando said:

Fans are petitioning to call the Kings' purple color "asphyxiation purple" because they all want to choke themselves for still cheering on the Kings, it's that painful. ;)

I imagine the happiness to select a young phenom like Bagley and go to the arena to see 30 years old Bjelica playing 35 minutes

And lose games too (obviously)

What a awesome organization, the Kings

Professor Big Shots is at it again.

Too bad my team is really loaded. I really want him. 

* And he just got scooped up. Oh well. 

People forget that this dude was a Euroleague MVP before he went to the NBA. He can ball, although I tend to agree that unless they start moving him around the lineup creatively as a small ball 5 or as an extra large 3 (although I'm not sure if he's able to stay in front of any NBA-worthy 3s at this point), he may not see as many minutes with Bagley being a larger part of the Kings' future plans. Better baller in real life than on fantasy IMHO.

11 minutes ago, wowie11 said:

People forget that this dude was a Euroleague MVP before he went to the NBA. He can ball, although I tend to agree that unless they start moving him around the lineup creatively as a small ball 5 or as an extra large 3 (although I'm not sure if he's able to stay in front of any NBA-worthy 3s at this point), he may not see as many minutes with Bagley being a larger part of the Kings' future plans. Better baller in real life than on fantasy IMHO.

the kings always play their veterans heavy minutes and are a generally incompetent franchise so I'm not worried at all about a youth movement. 

On 10/18/2018 at 10:19 AM, wowie11 said:

Bjelica probably wouldn't have gone to SAC unless there was some agreement with the Divac (who coincidentally happens to be Serbian also) for a bigger role than his last team.  Whether it be starting or more PT is anybody's guess.

3 hours ago, Griff X said:

Bjelica probably wouldn't have gone to SAC unless there was some agreement with the Divac (who coincidentally happens to be Serbian also) for a bigger role than his last team.  Whether it be starting or more PT is anybody's guess.

I hope what you're saying is true. BUT...he received a 20.5 million 3 year contract which is a good enough to stay in the US (he almost signed with the Sixers for a 4.4 million 1 year deal).

1 game he plays 11 minutes. Next game over 30 minutes? Nah fam. As long as Joerger is the coach, can't trust this.

5 hours ago, Trench Mob said:

1 game he plays 11 minutes. Next game over 30 minutes? Nah fam. As long as Joerger is the coach, can't trust this.

Yeah joerger has been known to mess with rotations 

Man, I just lost Portis but pending knee scan. I am contemplating picking him up from my FA wire after a nice line tonight and the Kings won.

1 hour ago, phatjonny2001 said:

Man, I just lost Portis but pending knee scan. I am contemplating picking him up from my FA wire after a nice line tonight and the Kings won.

I’m right there with you....

Not too shabby but he's on borrowed time. It's only a matter of time before the Kings start developing their #2 pick

Side note: Why the hell do they keep drafting bigs?? WCS, Skal, Bagley, Giles. All talented but gets like 15-20 mins per game. What a waste