Sign in to follow this  
RafiBomb

Nemanja Bjelica 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Recommended Posts

On 1/24/2019 at 8:00 PM, claptondecheeks said:

Looks like you guys were right. No value with Bagley healthy.

Looks like I was wrong about you guys being right. We still available after his game today so I added him. I guess they're gonna experiment more with Bagley at C so it'd open more time for this guy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Jessie said:

I am confused...

 

482733733-joerger-777x450.jpg?itok=OTDXl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can someone, who owns him and follows Sac, explain me what is the situation with his mins? Why he plays 33 here, 5 there? I am tempted to add him after Miro went down, again, but the situation with his mins confused me, after i checked recent performances.

Edited by montanski

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is he a pick up or was that last game a total fluke? I need to stream someone for sunday 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, montanski said:

Can someone, who owns him and follows Sac, explain me what is the situation with his mins? Why he plays 33 here, 5 there? I am tempted to add him after Miro went down, again, but the situation with his mins confused me, after i checked recent performances.

 

No one knows.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, montanski said:

Can someone, who owns him and follows Sac, explain me what is the situation with his mins? Why he plays 33 here, 5 there? I am tempted to add him after Miro went down, again, but the situation with his mins confused me, after i checked recent performances.

Hot hand approach.  If Bjelica falls off and someone else off the bench is a better matchup, coach will probably make the switch.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t know how many times I picked this dude up and dropped him this season 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This guy coming back just in time for the playoffs or what? Anyone been watching the Kings and have any insight with what's up?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, MrJuiceBar said:

This guy coming back just in time for the playoffs or what? Anyone been watching the Kings and have any insight with what's up?

 

Looks good but also resembles the good spurts he's had at times after his amazing first couple months. Bagley can return any time now and they're still chasing a playoff spot so take a risk on him if you're willing to accept the downside, that's the way I see it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As someone who lost Mirotic but is looking to get similar stats back (Reb,some stocks, low TO). Is Bjelica's 3 games left in the back end of this week tasty for people with limited adds?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, FantasyMamba said:

As someone who lost Mirotic but is looking to get similar stats back (Reb,some stocks, low TO). Is Bjelica's 3 games left in the back end of this week tasty for people with limited adds?

with bagley seeming to come off his mins restriction and barnes also playing well I don't think Bjelica is reliable at all. He may produce something solid like last game, or he could easily have a dud like the 3 games before that. the fact that he has 3 games left is a positive because you are likely to at least get 1 good game but who knows. they may be better options. I think  Noah is a better option. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/20/2019 at 2:25 PM, FantasyMamba said:

As someone who lost Mirotic but is looking to get similar stats back (Reb,some stocks, low TO). Is Bjelica's 3 games left in the back end of this week tasty for people with limited adds?

Depending on who’s available, the guy has been worth owning for the last 2 weeks, even with bagley going ham.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Former Mirotic owner here, on board this one. So far delivered decently in the 1st game. Can get something in several cats, in that sense hopeful, but can go cold in an instant.

Edited by Preparing the Kool-Aid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Preparing the Kool-Aid said:

Former Mirotic owner here, on board this one. So far delivered decently in the 1st game. Can get something in several cats, in that sense hopeful, but can go cold in an instant.

Yeah, not a definite hold, but certainly worth owning while getting 20+ minutes a night.  Giles injury could help his value for however long Giles is out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/20/2019 at 2:25 PM, FantasyMamba said:

As someone who lost Mirotic but is looking to get similar stats back (Reb,some stocks, low TO). Is Bjelica's 3 games left in the back end of this week tasty for people with limited adds?

 

I really like Bjelica but once Bagley started averaging a full 30+ this guy was disappointingly getting under 10 mins a game. There is a good chance he wont give you any value moving forward. There have to be more reliable options out there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, PeteM said:

Yeah, not a definite hold, but certainly worth owning while getting 20+ minutes a night.  Giles injury could help his value for however long Giles is out.

 

Yeah, probably a stream for me. 3 games remaining was enticing + the multi-cat upside. Very close battle at the moment for me in nearly every category. Percentages are possibly the only ones already settled, but a bricklaying fest out of the blue could change even those. Thought Bjelica could hopefully chip in with 3pt, REB, ST and BLK with low TO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Preparing the Kool-Aid said:

 

Yeah, probably a stream for me. 3 games remaining was enticing + the multi-cat upside. Very close battle at the moment for me in nearly every category. Percentages are possibly the only ones already settled, but a bricklaying fest out of the blue could change even those. Thought Bjelica could hopefully chip in with 3pt, REB, ST and BLK with low TO.

 

Drop Dunn for him you think? Similar boat and Dunn only has a one game left tomorrow and is questionable....really need the steals though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/23/2019 at 3:18 AM, Dent416 said:

 

Drop Dunn for him you think? Similar boat and Dunn only has a one game left tomorrow and is questionable....really need the steals though

 

I hope you're on board... Bjelica coming through big time. Might still stream his position next week. Don't trust his consistency, but we'll see

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, cochise316 said:

I streamed him yesterday. He quickly turned into a hold for me. 

 

Same. But be ready to drop at a moment's notice with this guy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Del Rio said:

 

Same. But be ready to drop at a moment's notice with this guy

Yeah. I may hold this week, he’s got 4 games. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.