Sign in to follow this  
RafiBomb

Nemanja Bjelica 2018-2019 Season Outlook

1 hour ago, Cozie said:

Figured I’d peek in here to gauge the status of him. If people are holding or releasing. Thinking the manager in my league might be getting impatient and I can snag. Noticed he’s quieted down some. 

he's not worth trading for. flash in the pan. will return to earth and be borderline unrosterable soon.

Mod Edit: Removed some of the unrelated commentary

Not a good start against his former team. 9:09 remaining in the 1st quarter and he's subbed out for Bagley.  Not even in foul trouble but went 0-2 with 1 turnover.  He better pick it up or else.

43 minutes ago, maxim730 said:

Looks like the end of his run .. off to streamCook

OK, he is back LOL  Strong 3rd quarter with back to back 3s.

45 minutes ago, bdy1 said:

Phew

6 minutes ago, terribleswedes said:

"Reports of my demise..." ?

Drop crowder/Derrick white for Bjelica?

He’s fine... you guys panic so much. This forum, man, I swear. Bunch of finicky people :lol:

Bjelica won’t be top 50, but he’ll be rosterable until the ASB giving top 75 value. If the Kings stay competitive, he might even stick around until they’re mathematically eliminated.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, mihs said:

Weirdly all the starters got 26 min except Fox.

They were getting blown out about midway through the 4th. Weird game, they shot 35% from the field (and LA didn't exactly look like the Bad Boys on defense) and looked terrible on all fronts.

25 minutes ago, mihs said:

Weirdly all the starters got 26 min except Fox.

Fox was hot in the 1H maybe the coach thought he can make something happen in the 4q.

7 minutes ago, miasma16 said:

They were getting blown out about midway through the 4th. Weird game, they shot 35% from the field (and LA didn't exactly look like the Bad Boys on defense) and looked terrible on all fronts.

Maybe because this is the 2nd night of the b2b...

• Like 1

Is he turning into the pumpkin many thought he was? Had him last year when butler went down and he started strong then gave nothing but duds. Might be time to pass the torch 

22 minutes ago, dragonballz said:

related to Bagley and of course Bjelica...

Sources: Disagreement over Kings’ direction could lead to coach Dave Joerger’s dismissal 

https://sports.yahoo.com/sources-disagreement-kings-direction-lead-coach-dave-joergers-dismissal-003326681.html 

Interesting article and appreciate the update.  If that is the case and looking at tonight's game and previous, the Bjelica ride has been slowing down and appears to be coming to a halt. Time to move on if that is the case.

• Thanks 1

Yes, the ship has sailed. I held on a little longer to see if he'd turn it around but it doesn't look likely. Good thing I picked up James Johnson a couple of days ago. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, CBower said:

What a bummer, should have traded when he was getting played. Oh well back to the waivers he goes 

It's hard to get people to bite on waiver wire sell-highs. I tried selling high on Mcgee and nobody bit. 

• Like 1