Sign in to follow this  
RafiBomb

Nemanja Bjelica 2018-2019 Season Outlook

I tried trading Nurk Alert for this guy when he was on his HOT 5-game streak earlier in the season...

Thanking my lucky stars the Bjelica owner didn't accept. 

• Confused 2

2 hours ago, CORTEz said:

I tried trading Nurk Alert for this guy when he was on his HOT 5-game streak earlier in the season...

Thanking my lucky stars the Bjelica owner didn't accept. 

Uye, I would of kept this one to yourself lol.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I think he will lose his job to Bagley soon if he didn't already, management wants to see Bagley play more

12 hours ago, Dominator83 said:

It's hard to get people to bite on waiver wire sell-highs. I tried selling high on Mcgee and nobody bit. 

Hard to get people to bite--when the asking price is unreasonable.

I would have traded for this guy two weeks ago. What I would have given up is irrelevant. But I would have parted ways with something.

Now? Bjelica's worth basically nothing. I would have traded something for nothing.

2 hours ago, Forge said:

He's a good player given the minutes but right now we dont know which direction sacs are headed zzzz

https://sports.yahoo.com/sources-disagreement-kings-direction-lead-coach-dave-joergers-dismissal-003326681.html?fbclid=IwAR252J-QKunyfeEDwjLRK9W1s7LE_LkOcOABJE1jgDN363PPf0Gef2O4IAY

Sources said the franchise is growing frustrated with how Joerger is distributing minutes and assigning roles to the team’s young prospects.

The front office views this season as a development year, sources said, but it was still confident that the team would be competitive and grow with Bagley, promising guard De’Aaron Fox, and forwards Harry Giles and Skal Labissiere meaningful minutes.

Joerger, generally regarded as one of the best X’s and O’s coaches in the league, has favored playing veteran players over developing youth, especially in crunch time.

Well it seems the front office is pushing Joerger to play young guys or he will be sacked, and considerind the fact that Kings have way too many youngsters on C/PF (Bagley, WCS, Giles, Labissiere), I really doubt Bjelica will have any value in the near future.

5 hours ago, Mad Luke said:

https://sports.yahoo.com/sources-disagreement-kings-direction-lead-coach-dave-joergers-dismissal-003326681.html?fbclid=IwAR252J-QKunyfeEDwjLRK9W1s7LE_LkOcOABJE1jgDN363PPf0Gef2O4IAY

Well it seems the front office is pushing Joerger to play young guys or he will be sacked, and considerind the fact that Kings have way too many youngsters on C/PF (Bagley, WCS, Giles, Labissiere), I really doubt Bjelica will have any value in the near future.

Thats what he gets for passing on the Sixers. Would probably start and get 30+ minutes

10 hours ago, bruceleroy7 said:

Thats what he gets for passing on the Sixers. Would probably start and get 30+ minutes

The guy wanted more 💰! I don't think he will regret it.

It looks like Bagley and Bjelica are splitting minutes but Bagley getting slightly more. I think Bjelica is a fringe 12 teamer fantasy player. more for 14+ teams. I think its a "HOT or cold"/Youth focus (news broke out of playing more youth) situation with Bjelica/Bagley's minutes. 

Had a great game.

he could be a part of a 3 man rotation between pf/c minutes

hes been stable recently. What are some thoughts?

• Like 1

Holding til the wheels fall off. Even in limited minutes, he’s productive.

• Like 2

Got him in my 14 team league. Currently ranked #90 in Yahoo leagues, even after slowing down after that hot start. I figure he's worth a flyer even though Bagley's minutes have risen a bit. He's still starting, still seeing minutes in the mid 20's, and helps a little bit everywhere. 

I dunno what to do with this guy.  When he was getting minutes he was amazing.  But im having a hard time letting go now that bagley is eating into his minutes.  They are very different players, im not sure why they are vulturing each other.