fabrar

Boban Marjanovic 2018-2019 Season Outlook

I just added boban also with this news. Somehow still skeptical with boban playing big minutes, i dont know why coaches dont like to give him more than 20 minutes eventhough their team short on bigs. We know he can give stats for fantasy, but not sure in actual game. 

doesn't hurt to add since embiid already eligible for IR spot...imo… one can only dream what he can do in 30 mins but with 20 hopefully he an avg 10 & 8

1 minute ago, tekashi26ix said:

doesn't hurt to add since embiid already eligible for IR spot...imo… one can only dream what he can do in 30 mins but with 20 hopefully he an avg 10 & 8

Hes averaged 10/8 since joining Philly (or last 7 days on ESPN) in 14 mins per be it it was one game lol, gotta think thatll approach 20 mins now so 10/8 is very doable

Edited by kmoore1521
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, claptondecheeks said:

Wait what the f---?

It's happening. Lol

Would pick up but I already devoted 2 spots for C gambles in Kanter and Markieff Morris. Plus, I got 2 end of bench guys about to come off IL this week. 

Goddammit Boban, you did this on propose. Hope they don't free him.

23 minutes ago, claptondecheeks said:

Would pick up but I already devoted 2 spots for C gambles in Kanter and Markieff Morris. Plus, I got 2 end of bench guys about to come off IL this week. 

Goddammit Boban, you did this on propose. Hope they don't free him.

Well Boban is just 1 week rental, so u good

8 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

Well Boban is just 1 week rental, so u good

I know, and it's all about the playoffs bby. but they're talking about load management for Embiid, so I think Boban might end up being a sneaky good pick up. If I picked him up, I'd def good after Embiid returns to see how things shake out.

19 hours ago, samatz82 said:

I just added boban also with this news. Somehow still skeptical with boban playing big minutes, i dont know why coaches dont like to give him more than 20 minutes eventhough their team short on bigs. We know he can give stats for fantasy, but not sure in actual game. 

He doesn't play major minutes because one of the consequences of having a PG who can't shoot further than 10 feet away is that they need a 5 who can stretch the floor for proper spacing. Embiid was a guy who took and hit alot of 3's. Boban is not, so even if he starts he'll split time with Bolden, Amir and guys like Scott when the Sixers go small.  Boban is also doesn't have the lateral quickness to defend the P&R so he's a liability defensively. 

What if the sixers like what they see with boban and decided to rest embiid till playoffs!?! They’ve always been cautions of him cause of how his career started 

4 minutes ago, babyfaceassasin said:

What if the sixers like what they see with boban and decided to rest embiid till playoffs!?! They’ve always been cautions of him cause of how his career started 

That's... not happening lol. They'll rest Embiid if they think he's still hurt, but the play of Boban has absolutely nothing to do with it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, akund said:

That's... not happening lol. They'll rest Embiid if they think he's still hurt, but the play of Boban has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Lol I know. Wishful thinking. But I do feel that they really have nothing to gain by playing embiid and now that they have all star caliber in Harris. And boban as a perfect replacement for embiid. Why risk it 

“An MRI on Boban Marjanović's right knee came back negative and "showed that there was no fracture and that it was not a serious injury”