12345game10

Montrezl Harrell 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Boban and even Gortat aren't really suitable C's in today's league. Clipper's "big men" after these 3 are Tobias, a Moute and Mike Scott. This should be Harrell's opportunity to shine and net around 20-25 min/game.

• Like 1

Man, I'm ALL IN with Harrell this year.  Whatever he did in the off season and the way the game has changed to a fast pace/transition game, you just can't help but like what you see going forward.  The ingredients are there for him to take all those PF/C minutes from Gortat and Boba.  The 9 total blocks so far this year is a surprise but so far, he's definitely an asset on my roster.  I dropped Lamb for him and held on to Josh Jackson (will be patient with JJ).

• Like 1

Len or Harrell have a better ROS outlook? Len hits them free throws. Loving Harrell’s FT% right now but don’t think he can maintain it.. Harrell is also better per minute beast than Len

Just now, monkeysennin said:

Len or Harrell have a better ROS outlook? Len hits them free throws. Loving Harrell’s FT% right now but don’t think he can maintain it.. Harrell is also better per minute beast than Len

Harrell's situation appears to be on the better path (IMO).  Len, is definitely someone to keep an eye on but there are obvious question marks with the return of Dedmon (returning tomorrow) and consistency.  Len looks like he wants to hold onto that starting spot but time will definitely tell.  If he falters, Dedmon will be back to being a starter like he was last year.

If Harrell is available, run don't walk!  He's trending up and putting together some great games.  Only a matter of time until he's 25+ minutes a night.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Boogie Buckets said:

I dropped Crowder to stream Harrell in for todays game and I don’t think I’m dropping him anytime soon. Unless you need 3’s theres no real reason to have Crowder over Harrell imo

That was my thought process too.  Somebody made this point earlier so not my original thought but a good point nonetheless:  Crowder has averaged 1.9 free throw attempts in his career, but this year he's averaging 7.7.  A lot of his points are coming from that and unless he's completely changed his game, I don't think that is sustainable.  Seems like it's easy to find a guy that can hit threes on the wire much easier than a (potential) really good, won't hurt you anywhere PF/C.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, monkeysennin said:

What does Alex Len have to do with Montrezl Harrell? They aren't even on the same team . . .

Streamed him for Tuesday and can’t see any reason to drop, thanks for all the good insight on his trending upwards

17 minutes at the half. 13/5 with 1 block. Played the entire second quarter and doing well against Capela.

No longer just a 'matchup' guy or 'energy' guy perhaps? Run, don't walk.

Edited by Espoiral
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Espoiral said:

17 minutes at the half. 13/5 with 1 block. Played the entire second quarter and doing well against Capela.

He wants revenge game:P

1 minute ago, Espoiral said:

Was just about to post this. Always been a per minute monster and it looks like the minutes are finally there. Just need deandre to leave and now hes ballin out

Was wondering if I made a mistake dropping Bamba for this guy. Now I feel better about it.

Hope that helps those gauging whether or not they should make an add on him in leagues where he's still available.

This guys doing everything. 11/12 from the line and while on low sample size, hes been making them in the past 4 games

Edited by LonzoBall

TREZ! 

Breakout season on deck. Capela Lite.

I’m so glad I picked him up. Seems like he has a very nice floor with his blocks, rebounds and percentages.

Good bye Alex Len and hello Mr. Table. Why he isn't starting over the corpse Gortat I have no idea but hes playing 2 well to be on waivers. 

Had him on my bench cause I wanted to see one more game. Now I’m sold.

please tell me a good chunk of this line isn’t a product of garbage time.