Sign in to follow this  
NyjersInParis

Goodwin for engram whir

3wr and 1 flex full point ppr 12 team league

I’ve been streaming tight ends all season. Currently available are Brate, gates and swaim. In this league we start 3 wr. My current wr are juju, Gabriel, Gordon, fuller, Goodwin, and Allison. Should I trade Goodwin for engram? 

39 minutes ago, NyjersInParis said:

3wr and 1 flex full point ppr 12 team league

I’ve been streaming tight ends all season. Currently available are Brate, gates and swaim. In this league we start 3 wr. My current wr are juju, Gabriel, Gordon, fuller, Goodwin, and Allison. Should I trade Goodwin for engram? 

I'd just pick up Brate

I would also just grab Brate. Engram isn't a sure thing and while you don't need Goodwin yet and is at a perfect sell high place. He has so much upside being the only WR there.

Get Engram he's a solid TE, avoid Brate TB uses he & Howard in a committee they never stick to one. 

If you can afford to wait, I'd pick up Brate and see how he does this week, 2nd one with Winston back, then trade for Engram later if Brate doesn't show anything. If you need to do it now, then yeah, I'd make the trade. I don't love the Giants offense obv, but Engram's better than those on the wire at the moment.

I would hold off a bit.  Goodwin for Engram is pretty fair, but I'd see if Goodwin can start producing more,raising his value.  Start Brate this week. I think Gabriel for Engram is a fair trade at this point and worth doing today.

Thanks for the help on mine.