motown magic

Another Vlad trade

I'm looking to acquire Vlad Jr on the last of my three teams. I realize he is a minor leaguer with zero major league expirence and could struggle out of the gate. But I'm willing to take that chance. Its going to cost me to get him either M. Andujar or W. Merrifield.

This is an 8 player keeper AL only .I'm not listing my other keepers but I can tell you my team is stacked. I can afford to give one of these guys up. Who would you rather trade?

2 hours ago, motown magic said:

I'm looking to acquire Vlad Jr on the last of my three teams. I realize he is a minor leaguer with zero major league expirence and could struggle out of the gate. But I'm willing to take that chance. Its going to cost me to get him either M. Andujar or W. Merrifield.

This is an 8 player keeper AL only .I'm not listing my other keepers but I can tell you my team is stacked. I can afford to give one of these guys up. Who would you rather trade?

I'd send Andujar. Whit has a record of success at this point. If category, I DEFINITELY go Whit. 40 stolen bases with double digit power and a strong BA won't be easily replaced. 

I was going to say, Valddy Jr for one of those is way too good to be true. I would still do the 2x1. Best hitting prospect in the game, not even close. Super high ceiling with HRs/Avg/Obp/Ops combination. Those are hard to find these days.

If your keepers are stacked, is Andujar even a keeper? 

If you have 7 other solid keepers, I have no problem dealing Whit and Andujar for Vlad, seeing as how you'd be losing one of Andujar or Whit anyway when you submit your keepers. 

It goes against my past convictions in terms of prospects, but Vlad has a way higher ceiling than the other two. 

On 10/19/2018 at 9:45 PM, motown magic said:

Vlad would not count against my keepers . 

Even better, I don't know who your 8 keepers would be without Whit and Andujar, but if you get to keep 8 PLUS Vlad, I'd do it.