hlee145

Allonzo Trier 2018-2019 Season Outlook

14 minutes ago, USP123 said:

Lol appreciate you talking me out of it.

No problem, ISO ZO is a one trick pony that’s good for some cheap points. He won’t fill the stat sheet like McGruder. 

Fizdale is just clicking random buttons at this point. Man has the audacity to start Mudaiy quite possibly the worst pg in the league 

42 minutes ago, taenggg said:

Fizdale is just clicking random buttons at this point. Man has the audacity to start Mudaiy quite possibly the worst pg in the league 

Agreed...unfortunately cuz I really liked Mudiay when he was drafted... 

Could this be a permanent fixture for Iso-Zo

Edited by dfstout

I've heard a lot of buzz that Trier has underrated passing abilities.  That'll help with their PG's all being shaky with playmaking.

I'm noticing sneaky blocks potential too that help from the guard position.  I have my eye on him, but have Mikal Bridges at the end of my bench.  It's a toss up here so let's see how tomorrow night's game goes.

You can't trust him because Fizdale can literally do anything at any time. Who knows what will happen on this team in a week? 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, hornrimmed_rambis said:

You can't trust him because Fizdale can literally do anything at any time. Who knows what will happen on this team in a week? 

I know. That didn't take long to bear out.

• Haha 1

i'm with rambis on this one lol

i wouldn't trust any knick not named Tim Hardaway Jr.

not even kanter lol, i have knox on my team and he's just been sitting on the bench

He's looking good tonight in limited minutes. Came here to see what the buzz was on him. Sad to hear the Knicks rotations are a mess, I don't own any and have been unaware. 

22 minutes ago, christino3286 said:

Would anyone drop Ross for him? 

Terrence Ross? No. why would you do that. Ross been on fire and at least he has a consistent role

ISO ZO seems to be carving himself a nice spot in the rotation. The kid can score so if you needs points he’s not a bad option at the end of your bench.

Edited by Cozie
Corrected his nickname