Sign in to follow this  
bcox29

Trading for Baker in a 2QB League...WHIR

It's been a s--- show of a year... decimated by injury and having drafted Mariota as my QB2... I am 1-5 but I want to keep trying! 12 Team 1/2 PPR SuperFlex

Trying to get Baker and either Robinson or Goodwin

My RBs are: White, Lynch, McCoy, Mack, Mostert

My WRs are: JuJu, Tate, CDavis, Allison, Albert, Kearse

I know this guy pretty well and I am 100% sure he isnt going to want Lynch or Davis.. He is going to want White + something..He needs a RB.. He's starting DLewis this week

My QBs are Wilson and Mariota

WHIR

No trade really needed. I'd hold and just pick up taylor gabriel if he's around. Better production most likely. Whose left on the wire for QB? Mariota is an easy drop. Thx for answering mine

6 minutes ago, Ryedog87 said:

No trade really needed. I'd hold and just pick up taylor gabriel if he's around. Better production most likely. Whose left on the wire for QB? Mariota is an easy drop. Thx for answering mine

Not in this league.. All QBs are rostered.. even Anderson and Osweiler... this isnt your traditional league

Not sure I would want to trade White. Try to possibly offer Mack coming off a decent first game back.

4 minutes ago, fourstar said:

Not sure I would want to trade White. Try to possibly offer Mack coming off a decent first game back.

He's high on Baker. Even though he is his 3rd QB. Its tough in this league because QBs are so valuable. I've seen trades like Edelman straight up for Beathard.. but if you're not starting 2QBs one week.. youre destined to lose that week.

What about CJ Beathard of the 49ers? Sounds like he might be your best option with upside. 

He's highly ranked this week, and has been really good. I'd take him over Mariota.

Edited by Mr Bigins