Sign in to follow this  
Gamecubesupreme

Maurice “Moe” Harkless 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Portland SF with the upside to average 1/1/1 if he can get his head in the game.

I picked him up in a competitive 16-team league and I’m wondering if he is rostered in anyone else’s leagues.

45 minutes ago, t0087669 said:

big minutes today with nice stocks, is he over his injury? better pick up than Miles Bridges?

I don't see it. I think he jumped the shark in 2016-17

He can go hot for a month and then disappear or get injured. Turner's return will also diminish his fantasy value. Same as Miles Bridges - his value depends on how bad Marvin Williams injury is. 

25 minutes ago, Eltoro said:

Thoughts on Moe?

watched him closely in both games against us. Impressive and the minutes are certainly encouraging. Personally I don't see the stocks hanging around, but he's worth a flier if you have a spot

1 hour ago, Eltoro said:

Thoughts on Moe?

Leave him on waiver wire; hasn’t been relevant since 2016. 

9 hours ago, Taipan said:

Leave him on waiver wire; hasn’t been relevant since 2016. 

I remember 2-3 seasons ago he went half a season producing reallly well.

Top 75ish type player. Nice trey-1-1 guy. Then guy fell off completely. I always check back when he has nice streaks of games wondering if he can get that same consistency...every season he strings couple nice games...but always falls off.

Added him in couple of deeper leagues, but honestly not expecting much...do expect him to post a dud soon 

He is quietly producing in the past two weeks. Can grab him and see what happens.

• Like 1

Top 40 last 2 weeks, it looked like his injury was bothering him earlier in the season but he looks good ros. 

Dropped Rudy Gay for him; his playoff schedule works better for me. Just hope he delivers. Tired of waiver wire dudes busting when I pounce on 'em.

On 3/4/2019 at 3:09 PM, DezedandConfused said:

Evan Turner is returning, temper expectations 😔

Lol, what’s he going to do?

52 minutes ago, Pyschout said:

Take minutes?

You’re right, the Trail Blazers would rather give minutes to an injured non factor coming back over giving a guy like Mo his usage. They want to win games. If Evan isn’t helping, and harkless is the clearly better player, then the organization, short of being stupid, has only one decision to make.

lots of ifs there, I know.

Just now, Russianog said:

You’re right, the Trail Blazers would rather give minutes to an injured non factor coming back over giving a guy like Mo his usage. They want to win games. If Evan isn’t helping, and harkless is the clearly better player, then the organization, short of being stupid, has only one decision to make.

lots of ifs there, I know.

I mean unless you think Turner isn't playing at all, he's probably gonna take at least a few minutes from Harkless.  I don't know why you're being defensive about this.

• Like 1

I’m not , hence the lol

i think Evan turner as we get closer to playoffs will be viewed at as more and more of a liability. So I don’t think he’ll take much. Mo’s been pretty effective per min. 

1 hour ago, Russianog said:

I’m not , hence the lol

i think Evan turner as we get closer to playoffs will be viewed at as more and more of a liability. So I don’t think he’ll take much. Mo’s been pretty effective per min. 

I agree Mo has been pretty effective lately. In fact it all started exactly when Turner went down. Prior to Turners injury Mo was just the usual Mo. Nothing special. I'd imagine they'll keep riding Mo while he's hot, at least until Turner gets back up to speed. After that he'll probably go back to just ordinary Mo.