Sign in to follow this  
Gamecubesupreme

Maurice “Moe” Harkless 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Recommended Posts

On 3/6/2019 at 2:06 PM, Pyschout said:

I mean unless you think Turner isn't playing at all, he's probably gonna take at least a few minutes from Harkless.  I don't know why you're being defensive about this.

 

 

I afree with you.  Even at worse play turner will take min away. It’s simple when player comes back from injury no matter how good you would be doing there will be min cuts.  I have MO but keeping mind open specially in playoffs week 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, snroto said:

 

 

I afree with you.  Even at worse play turner will take min away. It’s simple when player comes back from injury no matter how good you would be doing there will be min cuts.  I have MO but keeping mind open specially in playoffs week 

I would agree with you but they are trying to win games at this stage. If Turner is taking minutes and not converting them into opportunities, his usage will diminish thus making his minutes irrelevant.

 

mo just has to keep ballin’

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Hoping for 3 STLs 3 BLKs tomorrow

Edited by wisegeeks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kept him over Farid let see what happens need those steals 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, snroto said:

Kept him over Farid let see what happens need those steals 

Same here. 

Kept Harkless and Kenrich over Faried for the stocks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, wisegeeks said:

Same here. 

Kept Harkless and Kenrich over Faried for the stocks

Why not stl.... 3 blks smh 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, snroto said:

Why not stl.... 3 blks smh 

 

He failed us hahaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone know if he is out for both games of the back to back. I added him to stream him for the back to back. Dont know if i should add someone else for tomorrow 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jimmy21 said:

Anyone know if he is out for both games of the back to back. I added him to stream him for the back to back. Dont know if i should add someone else for tomorrow 

 

I don't think anybody knows but I do know that this is horse s--- lol needed his stocks badly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Jimmy21 said:

Anyone know if he is out for both games of the back to back. I added him to stream him for the back to back. Dont know if i should add someone else for tomorrow 

 

i kept him the entire week hoping for stocks.. he missed yesterday, i guess he'll also miss today :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, wisegeeks said:

 

i kept him the entire week hoping for stocks.. he missed yesterday, i guess he'll also miss today :(

Looks like he's active today. Need some blocks... seems like a punt play

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, fantasychamp123 said:

big week for money moe next week with 4 games?

 

Definitely.  Long streaming him and Seth.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, hipriest69 said:

 

Definitely.  Long streaming him and Seth.  

Seth has been hit or miss but I believe in Mo because he can bail out his line with defense 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you guys like moe over harrison barnes this week? better schedule finishing 4 games on sat instead of sunday. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, richg24 said:

you guys like moe over harrison barnes this week? better schedule finishing 4 games on sat instead of sunday. 

 

 

spacer.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, n3gative said:

 

 

spacer.png

not sure what that is supposed to mean, but it probably depends on what you need more. I would would prefer moe if I was targeting stocks 

Edited by Chickenmane

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this