phatjonny2001

Garrett Temple 2018-2019 Season Outlook

No thread? Well, there is now!  Here's your starting SG for the Grizzlies with an opportunity to produce given the minutes.  The first 2 games of the season caught my attention and there's no denying it you're in a deep league this type of output would be a definite plus. He kind of reminds me of Kent Bazemore (Hawks) with the ability to hit the 3 and provide those rare stocks.

In the past, he's always been the vet off the bench but this year is different now that he's starting. If you have a bench fodder you are comfortable dropping, you can't go wrong with Temple (take a chance and see).

I feel like i took a chance with this guy every year

• Like 1

you can add if you have someone to drop, Memphis sucks and while he was only good last game, he took plenty of shots in both games 

It seems every year he has a game or two in him like this and then does nothing for weeks if not longer

GT seems to be quietly flying under the radar. He’s bounced back nicely from two bad games. Avg 14ppg w/ 2.7 threes, .08 stls and .5 blks. Seems kinda Danny Green lite. Can he sustain? I haven’t watched any Memphis games so I don’t know how he looks out there.

On 10/20/2018 at 1:39 PM, magic32 said:

It seems every year he has a game or two in him like this and then does nothing for weeks if not longer

I don't think much of him as a player, but in fairness, his last two years were in Sacramento.  Ups and downs in players production is pretty normal there lately, simply due to inconsistent playing time.

14 minutes ago, papocrain said:

I picked him up in a 12 team league.

Thanks for telling us 

Take a flier this week....

Starter and give you 3´s / Pts and few stocks....Whatelse??

I find temple to be similar to etwaun moore, will have some big nights and some nights of like 10/1/1/1. Hes a good streamer and will be taken for a ride by everyone in the league at least once during the season:D