Sign in to follow this  
csv2209

Trade counter offer help! (WHIR 100%)

I have been trying to work a trade with a team for an upgrade in exchange for some of my depth.  I might argue that I have some of the better depth in the league, but I feel like I need to improve my starting line-up...

My initial offer was Kerryon Johnson + Marvin Jones for Robert Woods.

They countered with Mark Ingram + Kerryon Johnson for Robert Woods + Kenyan Drake

What do you think I should do?

Should I swing for the fences and offer DJ + Kerryon Johnson + Marvin Jones for Kareem Hunt + Robert Woods?

Here are our Rosters:

2018 Fantasy Football League

(12-Team .5 PPR League | 5pt Passing TDs)

My Team

QB: Andy Dalton, Andrew Luck

WR: Keenan Allen, TY Hilton, John Brown, Marvin Jones

RB: David Johnson, Joe MixonMark Ingram, Kerryon Johnson, Ito Smith

TE: Vance McDonald, Ricky Seals-Jones

FLEX:

K: Will Lutz

DEF: Streaming

IR: Jack Doyle

Their Team

QB: Dak Prescott, Russell Wilson

WR: Michael Thomas, Robert Woods, Sterling Shepherd, DeSean Jackson, Keke Coutee, Geronimo Allison

RB: Kareem Hunt, Kenyan DrakeAustin Ekeler, Tevin Coleman

TE: Greg Olsen

FLEX:

K: Fairbairn

DEF: CLE

I actually like eckler or Coleman over drake 

he is willing to deal so counter his counter 

mine please 

1 minute ago, CuBu said:

I actually like eckler or Coleman over drake 

he is willing to deal so counter his counter 

mine please 

You would accept Ingram + Kerryon for Woods + Ekeler?

I don't know why, but I feel like I would be giving up too much.  I guess I just have really been holding Ingram with a lot of value, and don't want to sell myself short

No way you get Hunt and Woods for that, DJ is on a terrible Arizona team and is too TD dependent for points, Detroit is not a big rushing team and Johnson just doesn't put up huge numbers. You would have to throw in more to try to get Hunt and Woods IMO. Maybe DJ, Jones and Ingram

3 minutes ago, DoomedRBs said:

No way you get Hunt and Woods for that, DJ is on a terrible Arizona team and is too TD dependent for points, Detroit is not a big rushing team and Johnson just doesn't put up huge numbers. You would have to throw in more to try to get Hunt and Woods IMO. Maybe DJ, Jones and Ingram

What do you think I should do then?  I may just be holding onto my RBs with too tight of a grip because they are my core and value of my team.  DJ and Ingram both have the chance to finish top 10 RoS... DJ I believe was RB12/13 going into this week, and McCoy has just been fired from ARI, and Leftwich (Arians' prodigy in now the OC).

I feel like DJ will get a ton more work now with the OC change. I'd hold and hope for the best. 

And as Kenyan owner right now, I need Gore moved before he returns any value 

Well if he didnt take kerryon and marvin for woods alone how would adding DJ for Hunt even get him to consider it. He loses even more with the counter

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, tonyg125 said:

Well if he didnt take kerryon and marvin for woods alone how would adding DJ for Hunt even get him to consider it. He loses even more with the counter

Not saying they would, which is why I'm asking your guys' suggestions.  What would you do in this situation with what is available?

Ps.  This individual just tried trading their Hunt + Ekeler for D Freeman + Dion Lewis just as news broke that Freeman was going to IR, and the league vetoed it because of the news

Maybe throw Ingram in as well. He'll be solid, but I think both back in NO might be inconsistent. they won't likely be having as many rushing tds as last year which would prop up both to wr1 or 2 status last year. Thanks  on mine. 

Definitely do not take his counter.  That is a garbage deal.  Honestly, depending on how you see DJ (Im not too high on him). you could go DJ for woods straight up and still have very good running backs.  Or you can hold and see if DJ improves with the coaching change.  But you would be selling very low on both Ingram and kerryon if you take a deal for woods and hot garbage Kenyan drake.

• Like 2

You are going to need to offer something better than Marvin Jones or Kerryon to get what you want. You have a lot of RB depth, so Ingram makes sense. What about Ingram and Marvin for Woods and Ekeler.

• Like 1