pjbyrne707

Justin Jackson 2018 Outlook

6 minutes ago, BIGFATPANDA said:

I say 55 degrees...

Potential rain, Gordon wrong side of Q.

3 hours ago, Bob69024 said:

Yeah Baltimore played an almost perfect game last week against them. I watched the gane and I haven’t looked at the time of possession but I’d imagine Balt won that by a pretty significant margin. I’m thinking SD tries the same thing Balt did and pound the rock against that defense, quite the crowd and dominate the TOP.

Yes, Ravens played the perfect game, but still lost. Keep Mahomes off the field is best bet.

Slight chance of a drizzle before 9pm. Rain won't really be a concern for most if any of the game. Will be COOOOOLD.

And JJ will have a solid if unspectacular game.

Chiefs win relatively big. Something to the tune of 38-23

Gordon thread, someone posted that a reporter spoke to lynn and he shook his head no when asked if gordon was gonna play....We should know in an hr or so..... JJ OVER A JONES. LETS GIDDY UP BOYS. 15/78/1 5/40

Looks like Charger RB Melvin Gordon will not play vs Chiefs. Just conferred with coach Anthony Lynn and GM Tom Telesco. Asked if he was playing and he shook his head no.

4 minutes ago, Zekepeak86 said:

Gordon thread, someone posted that a reporter spoke to lynn and he shook his head no when asked if gordon was gonna play....We should know in an hr or so..... JJ OVER A JONES. LETS GIDDY UP BOYS. 15/78/1 5/40

MGlll inactive at 7PM ET..

I really hope the hype is worth it. I need to make the right call this week. And by the looks of it, I will have MG3 back for the finals to beat a cheating scum of a person/team lol

Lets do this JJ

• Like 1

Melvin Gordon (knee) is expected to be inactive for Thursday night's game against the Chiefs.

Gordon tested out his ankle in pre-game warmups but indicated to NFL Network's Omar Ruiz he did not get the news he was looking for. Official word will come down in 40-45 minutes. Justin Jackson is a high-end, plug-and-play RB2.

Have to start JJ here. Only Newsome and a practice squad back to deal with. Looking at 18-20 touches easy. Williams for KC on the other hand has to deal with Charknado who knows the system and has had success in the past for Reid. 

33 minutes ago, Zekepeak86 said:

I know it means absolutely nothing but I feel way better that you're on the Jackson over Jones ride with me.  Good luck.

• Like 1

Because everyone knows championships are won on projections, duh

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Melvin Gordon inactive.  Han and Chewy watching out of the cockpit view as the Millenium Falcon goes into hyperspace gif, please.

I have no idea what to do....Jackson going against a league-worst run defense (only like 4 out of the last 21 running backs to face them) have scored less than 10.00 fantasy points.....

With Gordon and Eckler out....I want to start this guy so bad but I'm having trouble sitting someone like Lindsay....

2 minutes ago, CORTEz said:

I have no idea what to do....Jackson going against a league-worst run defense (only like 4 out of the last 21 running backs to face them) have scored less than 10.00 fantasy points.....

With Gordon and Eckler out....I want to start this guy so bad but I'm having trouble sitting someone like Lindsay....

Who are your other RB/flex starters?

Edited by UMFLADFWM