23_gaby_23

Buy low / Sell high 2018-2019

Hi all,

Please to put your sell high / buy low on this topic.

Buy low:

Otto Porter

Fournier (probably closed since his last game)

Ayton

Sell high:

Butler (trade?)

Ingles 

Wall (High injury risk)

• Thanks 1

Sell high---Mirotic

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kane said:

Sell high---Mirotic

Really??

he can produce around 25Pts/8Reb/2.7 3’s...no?

• Haha 6

Josh Hart is likely to be a good sell-high candidate after next week with Ingram and Rondo’s inevitable suspension.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kane said:

Sell high---Mirotic

Yeah, I don't think so. He's gonna get the mins, has the ability, and is a good fit for the system. 

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, 23_gaby_23 said:

Really??

he can produce around 25Pts/8Reb/2.7 3’s...no?

I really doubt he can avg 25 pts per game

18-20 pts seems reality

Edited by kane

1 hour ago, Gamecubesupreme said:

Josh Hart is likely to be a good sell-high candidate after next week with Ingram and Rondo’s inevitable suspension.

I don't really think they affect Hart too much.  Hart has already supplanted KCP as the SG to own in LA (KCP the starter in name only) and his role should remain the same ROS, regardless of Rondo or Ingram.

54 minutes ago, thrilla1nManila said:

sell high

vucevic after that trip dub. 

I doubt you would be able to sell high on Vucevic, most people are still wary of Bamba getting his minutes or him getting traded to an uncertain situation.  He is a hold because he will continue to be undervalued no matter what beastly lines he puts up.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, El_Chingon said:

I doubt you would be able to sell high on Vucevic, most people are still wary of Bamba getting his minutes or him getting traded to an uncertain situation.  He is a hold because he will continue to be undervalued no matter what beastly lines he puts up.

but this is why you’re trying to sell high in first place. if you have to move vuc now is the best time to move em.

1 hour ago, El_Chingon said:

I don't know man. If there's a time to sell a guy high, it's after a trip dub. It will be easier compared to when he starts putting up 12pts 5rbs in 20mins

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If I weren't too attached, Levert.

And no, I am not doing my own suggestion.

• Haha 3

Rajon Rondo was a sell-high until after the fight.  If he only gets a game or two suspension and comes back and continues to put up similar production he is definitely a sell-high.   

I have mirotic and Vucevic but I'm not selling high on either of them. Mirotic I fully believe can have a very good year, scoring in the high teens with 2+ triples and a bunch of boards and close to 1 stl/blk. The pelicans play super fast and that system is perfect for him. 

Vuc...i just don't think you'll be able to because everyone is wary of bamba. Imo bamba is wayyyy to raw and won't contribute anything meaningful this year. So vuc is fine for 2018-2019 at least. 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, ellejamil said:

I don't know man. If there's a time to sell a guy high, it's after a trip dub. It will be easier compared to when he starts putting up 12pts 5rbs in 20mins

If you dangled him out there I just highly doubt you could get a top 30 player for him in return, even after a triple dub.  On the flip side I just know in leagues where I own him, I'm not selling him for pennies on the dollar out of fear that 12/5 in 20 minutes *might* happen sometime out in the future.

Edited by El_Chingon

Sell high:

Griffin,Love,Gallinari-all three proven they cant stay healthy,cashout while you can

Levert-only if you getting smthing good

buy low:

Draymond green

Collison

Taj Gibson

pj tucker

8 minutes ago, fabrar said:

I have mirotic and Vucevic but I'm not selling high on either of them. Mirotic I fully believe can have a very good year, scoring in the high teens with 2+ triples and a bunch of boards and close to 1 stl/blk. The pelicans play super fast and that system is perfect for him. 

Vuc...i just don't think you'll be able to because everyone is wary of bamba. Imo bamba is wayyyy to raw and won't contribute anything meaningful this year. So vuc is fine for 2018-2019 at least. 

I own tons of Mirotic and Vuc and I’m inclined to agree with you.  However, if someone offered a 2nd round pick for Vuc and/or a top 40 pick for Mirotic I would be forced to take it.  That’s my personal valuation of them so anything less I just won’t accept.  

15 minutes ago, StifleTower2 said:

I own tons of Mirotic and Vuc and I’m inclined to agree with you.  However, if someone offered a 2nd round pick for Vuc and/or a top 40 pick for Mirotic I would be forced to take it.  That’s my personal valuation of them so anything less I just won’t accept.  

Yeah that I agree with. I think its unlikely but if I were offered a top 40 or 2nd round pick I'd definitely take it 

• Like 1

With all these dudes dropping 5-8 threes a game, I'm really low on Klay, his lone 3pt, his low a** fg% and his awesome 4 reb a game.

So what if it's only 2 games, let me be sad.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, SkalChriston said:

With all these dudes dropping 5-8 threes a game, I'm really low on Klay, his lone 3pt, his low a** fg% and his awesome 4 reb a game.

So what if it's only 2 games, let me be sad.

I agree.  There’s a reason why the analysts mostly pegged him outside the top 50 before the season. 

Buy low... Dunn, Knox, and Collins..

all 3 were dropped in my league. Dunn is a FA while Knox and Collins clear waivers tomorrow.. hoping to get 2 out of 3, can put one in my IR spot.

39 minutes ago, Padilla814 said:

Buy low... Dunn, Knox, and Collins..

all 3 were dropped in my league. Dunn is a FA while Knox and Collins clear waivers tomorrow.. hoping to get 2 out of 3, can put one in my IR spot.

you really think Knox can become fantasy relevant this season? He only showed inefficient scoring so far.

• Haha 1