23_gaby_23

Buy low / Sell high 2018-2019

25 minutes ago, crocp said:

Sell High - Nurk!!!!

Hes going to be pretty up and down all season...take this game and run with it.

Not thinking this is a breakout season for Nurk?  Traded Ayton for him and Taurean prince b/c I badly need depth and I'm liking what I'm seeing.  Per minute monster so far.

6 minutes ago, DoctorLove said:

Not thinking this is a breakout season for Nurk?  Traded Ayton for him and Taurean prince b/c I badly need depth and I'm liking what I'm seeing.  Per minute monster so far.

It could be...but i doubt it. Collins is breathing down his back...we'll see

5 minutes ago, DrFunkenstein13 said:

Buy low on Draymond?

What you see is what you'll get this season, especially when Boogie comes back

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KingDURANTULA said:

Buy low on KAT

double doubles be comin

I wish he’s a buy-low. I tried getting him but his owner wouldn’t budge. I think i offered Wall plus DeRozan. Or Kyrie/DeRozan.

7 minutes ago, seeL said:

I wish he’s a buy-low. I tried getting him but his owner wouldn’t budge. I think i offered Wall plus DeRozan. Or Kyrie/DeRozan.

Try and sprinkle a big in there

10 minutes ago, seeL said:

The thing is, KAT always balls out after a slow start and owners know this. Those crazy 30/15 lines with 50%+ shooting are coming, so no one will be willing to sell low. In any case, selling low almost never happens with top 10 superstars. 

Edited by fabrar

51 minutes ago, fabrar said:

The thing is, KAT always balls out after a slow start and owners know this. Those crazy 30/15 lines with 50%+ shooting are coming, so no one will be willing to sell low. In any case, selling low almost never happens with top 10 superstars. 

Yep, its almost eerie, every year he slow pokes his way thru week 1.5 and then kitty kablooey!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep the KAT or try to nab him!

Sidenote: Can't believe we already have four pages of buy low/ sell high and its Oct 23...

Oladipo. His steals and ft%s are bringing down his value. It will go back up. 

Kind of sold high on Doncic, guys a stud but I’m capitalizing on the beginning of season hype and excitement/that 26 pt game lol. 

I wanted to keep him, exciting rookie so I loved tuning in to the live games,  but somebody made me a godfather offer and couldn’t refuse, got Beal in a trade package for the rookie.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, IDatDude said:

Kind of sold high on Doncic, guys a stud but I’m capitalizing on the beginning of season hype and excitement/that 26 pt game lol. 

I wanted to keep him, exciting rookie so I loved tuning in to the live games,  but somebody made me a godfather offer and couldn’t refuse, got Beal in a trade package for the rookie.  

I love doncic, but that was great deal for you ha 

6 minutes ago, Chickenmane said:

I love doncic, but that was great deal for you ha 

Yessir. Whole trade fits the theme of this thread lol 

Doncic + Jabari Parker + Jae Crowder (sell highs?) for Beal and Hield (buy low?)

Small lil window to ship off Jabari, fellow GMs...once he gets a nice scoring game going, package him in trades...Bulls situation looking iffy and Parker needs mins to produce..mins not avail when Lauri is back?

Has Rubio been mentioned yet? He looks awful right now but he usually does to begin the season. I remember he started really slow last year as well and went off after a couple of months. I'd dangle some offers to the Rubio owner to see if they bite.

• Like 1

Just accepted a trade where buy lows and sell highs seem to be in play.

Gave Dray+Ingles(sell high) for Kyrie(buy low?)

Started with Dray+Batum just got countered with Ingles

Punt assists build so dray loses a ton of value 

• Like 1

I don't recommend selling high on LeVert but if you can get someone in the top 50, go for it. Traded LeVert for Jrich for my punt ast build. I feel pretty good about it.

11 hours ago, DoctorLove said:

so hard to buy into this being a breakout season for Nurk. He puts up numbers, but his +/- is abysmal. That doesnt matter in fantasy, but it matters in the games and it gets him benched.

22 minutes ago, josheggers said:

Just accepted a trade where buy lows and sell highs seem to be in play.

Gave Dray+Ingles(sell high) for Kyrie(buy low?)

Started with Dray+Batum just got countered with Ingles

Punt assists build so dray loses a ton of value 

I'd really rather have the dray+ingles for all around production.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, ellejamil said:

I'd really rather have the dray+ingles for all around production.

Yeah I don't feel great about it but Dray isn't valuable in my build and due to short benches in this league guys like Barton, Favors, Nance, Collison, Bogdan are all available so could basically be a 2 for 2 with kyrie+barton/favors for dray/ingles if I can get one of those using a waiver. 

really worth buying low on KAT? his playoff schedule is a disgusting 3-3-3. that kinda s--- can get you knocked out of the playoffs. 

Edited by pdids911

1 hour ago, josheggers said:

Yeah I don't feel great about it but Dray isn't valuable in my build and due to short benches in this league guys like Barton, Favors, Nance, Collison, Bogdan are all available so could basically be a 2 for 2 with kyrie+barton/favors for dray/ingles if I can get one of those using a waiver. 

then if that's the case then go for it. I'd do the trade, add Barton, stash in IR, and then fill a role player

• Like 1