23_gaby_23

Buy low / Sell high 2018-2019

Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, crocp said:

Sell High - Nurk!!!!

 

Hes going to be pretty up and down all season...take this game and run with it.

 

Not thinking this is a breakout season for Nurk?  Traded Ayton for him and Taurean prince b/c I badly need depth and I'm liking what I'm seeing.  Per minute monster so far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, DoctorLove said:

 

Not thinking this is a breakout season for Nurk?  Traded Ayton for him and Taurean prince b/c I badly need depth and I'm liking what I'm seeing.  Per minute monster so far.

 

It could be...but i doubt it. Collins is breathing down his back...we'll see

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, DrFunkenstein13 said:

Buy low on Draymond?

 

What you see is what you'll get this season, especially when Boogie comes back

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KingDURANTULA said:

Buy low on KAT

 

double doubles be comin

I wish he’s a buy-low. I tried getting him but his owner wouldn’t budge. I think i offered Wall plus DeRozan. Or Kyrie/DeRozan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, seeL said:

I wish he’s a buy-low. I tried getting him but his owner wouldn’t budge. I think i offered Wall plus DeRozan. Or Kyrie/DeRozan.

Try and sprinkle a big in there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, seeL said:

I wish he’s a buy-low. I tried getting him but his owner wouldn’t budge. I think i offered Wall plus DeRozan. Or Kyrie/DeRozan.

The thing is, KAT always balls out after a slow start and owners know this. Those crazy 30/15 lines with 50%+ shooting are coming, so no one will be willing to sell low. In any case, selling low almost never happens with top 10 superstars. 

Edited by fabrar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, fabrar said:

The thing is, KAT always balls out after a slow start and owners know this. Those crazy 30/15 lines with 50%+ shooting are coming, so no one will be willing to sell low. In any case, selling low almost never happens with top 10 superstars. 

Yep, its almost eerie, every year he slow pokes his way thru week 1.5 and then kitty kablooey!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep the KAT or try to nab him!

 

Sidenote: Can't believe we already have four pages of buy low/ sell high and its Oct 23...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oladipo. His steals and ft%s are bringing down his value. It will go back up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kind of sold high on Doncic, guys a stud but I’m capitalizing on the beginning of season hype and excitement/that 26 pt game lol. 

 

I wanted to keep him, exciting rookie so I loved tuning in to the live games,  but somebody made me a godfather offer and couldn’t refuse, got Beal in a trade package for the rookie.  

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, IDatDude said:

Kind of sold high on Doncic, guys a stud but I’m capitalizing on the beginning of season hype and excitement/that 26 pt game lol. 

 

I wanted to keep him, exciting rookie so I loved tuning in to the live games,  but somebody made me a godfather offer and couldn’t refuse, got Beal in a trade package for the rookie.  

 

 

I love doncic, but that was great deal for you ha 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Chickenmane said:

I love doncic, but that was great deal for you ha 

 

Yessir. Whole trade fits the theme of this thread lol 

 

Doncic + Jabari Parker + Jae Crowder (sell highs?) for Beal and Hield (buy low?)

 

Small lil window to ship off Jabari, fellow GMs...once he gets a nice scoring game going, package him in trades...Bulls situation looking iffy and Parker needs mins to produce..mins not avail when Lauri is back?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has Rubio been mentioned yet? He looks awful right now but he usually does to begin the season. I remember he started really slow last year as well and went off after a couple of months. I'd dangle some offers to the Rubio owner to see if they bite.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just accepted a trade where buy lows and sell highs seem to be in play.

Gave Dray+Ingles(sell high) for Kyrie(buy low?)

Started with Dray+Batum just got countered with Ingles

Punt assists build so dray loses a ton of value 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't recommend selling high on LeVert but if you can get someone in the top 50, go for it. Traded LeVert for Jrich for my punt ast build. I feel pretty good about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, DoctorLove said:

 

Not thinking this is a breakout season for Nurk?  Traded Ayton for him and Taurean prince b/c I badly need depth and I'm liking what I'm seeing.  Per minute monster so far.

so hard to buy into this being a breakout season for Nurk. He puts up numbers, but his +/- is abysmal. That doesnt matter in fantasy, but it matters in the games and it gets him benched.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, josheggers said:

Just accepted a trade where buy lows and sell highs seem to be in play.

Gave Dray+Ingles(sell high) for Kyrie(buy low?)

Started with Dray+Batum just got countered with Ingles

Punt assists build so dray loses a ton of value 

I'd really rather have the dray+ingles for all around production.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, ellejamil said:

I'd really rather have the dray+ingles for all around production.

Yeah I don't feel great about it but Dray isn't valuable in my build and due to short benches in this league guys like Barton, Favors, Nance, Collison, Bogdan are all available so could basically be a 2 for 2 with kyrie+barton/favors for dray/ingles if I can get one of those using a waiver. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

really worth buying low on KAT? his playoff schedule is a disgusting 3-3-3. that kinda s--- can get you knocked out of the playoffs. 

Edited by pdids911

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, josheggers said:

Yeah I don't feel great about it but Dray isn't valuable in my build and due to short benches in this league guys like Barton, Favors, Nance, Collison, Bogdan are all available so could basically be a 2 for 2 with kyrie+barton/favors for dray/ingles if I can get one of those using a waiver. 

then if that's the case then go for it. I'd do the trade, add Barton, stash in IR, and then fill a role player

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.