Sign in to follow this  
TTo34

10/21/2018 - Saints @ Ravens Game Day Thread

Recommended Posts

Just now, mitchellcole said:

Thomas is almost droppable now

i benched Thomas for Boyd. I may be stupid or crazy or both. Not sure. It really looks like the Saints want to go back to what they were last season. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mitchellcole said:

Thomas is almost droppable now

Wish people who wrote this stuff would get banned.

 

It's 10 minutes into the 1st quarter. Go away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They should have called timeout there the play clock was ticking down they rushed that play and you can tell they wasn't ready. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, yossarian said:

i benched Thomas for Boyd. I may be stupid or crazy or both. Not sure. It really looks like the Saints want to go back to what they were last season. 

 

Do you start 1 WR?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love it. Idiots. You get what you deserve, just like the Titans earlier today. If I'm going to lose my week, I'm gonna be a miserable SOB and root against teams that do stupid sh*t all game long. I have the Baltimore D, too. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nyblazer11235 said:

 

Do you start 1 WR?

other WR was Theilen. I totally admit i'm taking a big chance here but I need points. I think Boyd has a lower floor but also a higher ceiling. There's definitely a chance Thomas makes me regret this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, yossarian said:

other WR was Theilen. I totally admit i'm taking a big chance here but I need points. I think Boyd has a lower floor but also a higher ceiling. There's definitely a chance Thomas makes me regret this. 

 

 

Boyd is wayyy safer play than Thomas lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sick of Taysom Hill. Completely unnecessary. You've got two of the top 10 backs in the league, a HOF QB still playing at peak levels and a top tier WR. There's no need for a lot of this gimmick BS with the frequency they do it. Getting cute for no reason

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, sgoz1121 said:

I'm sick of Taysom Hill. Completely unnecessary. You've got two of the top 10 backs in the league, a HOF QB still playing at peak levels and a top tier WR. There's no need for a lot of this gimmick BS with the frequency they do it. Getting cute for no reason

 

Something tells me this "gimmick" is going to be an ongoing thing all year.  Kamara is good enough to overcome splitting time with Ingram, but splitting time with Ingram AND Hill is going to kill his value.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, statrax said:

Michael Thomas is fading. My team is cursed.

mines is too. I also own DJ, Diggs and Howard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this