Sign in to follow this  
TTo34

10/21/2018 - Saints @ Ravens Game Day Thread

It's like Sean Payton goes out of his way to hamstring this defense to make sure it's not too explosive. 

1 minute ago, Chwf3rd said:

I hate Taysum Hill

I hate his stupid name. I hate that I drafted Drew Brees last season and not this season. I hate Sean Payton. I hate fantasy football. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, sgoz1121 said:

I'm sick of Taysom Hill. Completely unnecessary. You've got two of the top 10 backs in the league, a HOF QB still playing at peak levels and a top tier WR. There's no need for a lot of this gimmick BS with the frequency they do it. Getting cute for no reason

This is from the first page of this thread. So true. You don't need the gimmick "running qb" s---. Just line them up, come up with a good scheme, and your skill guys are superior to their skill guys. Easy peasy. Don't need any of this other bs. 

Nice td to Thomas. 

• Like 1

Feeling ok about the Quan tbh. 6 targets against the best D in a non passing/scoring affair, not bad. He's gonna eat in the high scoring matchups.

T Hill seems to be everywhere. He blocks on running plays as a Tight End, he runs it from the RB position, he runs it as a QB, he runs WR routes, he's a special teams gunner. How can you not like a guy like that. 

Justin Tucker! It's time to just get rid of kickers in fantasy football.

Edited by murraygd13
  • Like 2

The Saints have been very fortunate when it comes to missed kicks this season.