Sign in to follow this  
K50K

Avery Bradley 2018-2019 Season Outlook

16 hours ago, Fantasyscrub said:

I picked him up for heurter.  Huerter was sucking a** and I have osman on the IL so it’s zero risk

I made the exact same move here as well. Bradley is barely removed from fantasy relevance so I can see a new change of scenery, especially on a team/HC that values his veteran presence and game, to get him back on track. 

1 hour ago, Tierjerk said:

I made the exact same move here as well. Bradley is barely removed from fantasy relevance so I can see a new change of scenery, especially on a team/HC that values his veteran presence and game, to get him back on track. 

yeah and Osman is coming back so I already dropped Bradley lol easy come, easy go

• Haha 1

Has his role actually changed that much though? I honestly have no idea as I don't watch Grizzlies games which is why I'm asking. What exactly is his new role? Is his usage higher? He shot it 21 times on the 12th but only 10 and 12 in his other two games. He got a ton of minutes with the Clippers and didn't really do anything with them. Looks like he'll get just as many minutes again but what's changed with the Grizz that will make him start shooting better or start getting steals? Maybe he's really good in real life but fantasy wise he's been a black hole the last year and a half shooting under 40% and providing no defensive stats. Anyway, I'm keeping an eye on him but don't trust him at all.

Edited by gymchamp

Is he a “thing” now?

I'm very close to picking him up but that dude sitting on my shoulder keep saying that’s Avery Bradley bro. C’mon

19 minutes ago, Cozie said:

Is he a “thing” now?

I'm very close to picking him up but that dude sitting on my shoulder keep saying that’s Avery Bradley bro. C’mon

Was thinking the same thing. I'm very close as well

Ok so i listened to the lil dude on the other shoulder that said pick him up cause he’s averaging 16.8pts, 3.4 reb/ast on over 50% FG over the past two weeks.

Hes the last player on the bench so what the heck.

3 hours ago, Cozie said:

Ok so i listened to the lil dude on the other shoulder that said pick him up cause he’s averaging 16.8pts, 3.4 reb/ast on over 50% FG over the past two weeks.

Hes the last player on the bench so what the heck.

Just wanted to say as a reference for others that he is not shooting over 50% 

he’s shooting .392 over the last 2 weeks! Other stats are there huge difference in those 2 percentages 

I made the move for Beasley a few days ago. So far so good.

I picked him up for the b2b this wekeend but might hold! The minutes are there and he can fill up the stat sheet on any night 

Oooweee, I’m enjoying my shiny new toy atm. 

4 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

Only 2 games week 22 if playoffs schedule 

Yeah i know, I’m not concerned as he’s the last player on the bench. Tonight was the first time i inserted him as a starter. I’m not relying on him but if stays productive (knock, knock) he adds depth to my team.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DezedandConfused said:

Only 2 games week 22 if playoffs schedule 

I got a bye on first week playoffs, so his bad first week wouldn't hurt, and his 4 games on the finals is niiiiice. Dropped Gay for him.