Sign in to follow this  
thezing1

Waiver Wire Thread - Week 2 ending 10/28

Ish Smith definitely should be on the radar. Pushing Reggie for minutes and with Casey's inclination to dual PG lineup (esp. back in Toronto), he could get 25min consistently easily.

6 hours ago, jamaal99 said:

@brosephd @thezing1 @Preparing the Kool-AidHow would you rank Reggie bullock, ish, trey Burke and Bryn Forbes?

Yeah, depends on your build. I like Forbes all in all short term. For assists, Smith and Burke (minutes not clear cut at this point though). Bullock has got a decent role and minutes long term as of now.

If I don't need assists, might take a look at Forbes short term and Bullock long term. Otherwise like Smith over Burke due to his minutes for now. Both have been so so FT shooters in past seasons.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, LW_00 said:

Deandre' Bembry?? 

Just check he boxscore and

wow

Jabari Parker if he is available. Parker slide into Portis' knee in a pretty bad angle. No clue how severe since it just happened. 

• Like 2

Damyean Dotson?

Didnt play the first 2 games, and has been doing decent work the last 3. DD tonight with steals and blocks.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ShayAK said:

Damyean Dotson?

Didnt play the first 2 games, and has been doing decent work the last 3. DD tonight with steals and blocks.

5 hours ago, DemOrioles said:

Damyean Dotson looks like the better pick up over Hezonja

As a Hezonja owner, I am interested in Dotson. You guys think he will be better than Mario and worth picking in a 14 team league?

Joe harris?

He outplay crabbe and have back to back game coming 

• Like 1

Cam Payne is worth a look for PG-needy teams. Should start for the Bulls for the near future, though I dunno how much time he'll get. He tied the franchise record with 7 treys in the 2nd half and had a pretty solid game--all coming in the 2nd half.

1 hour ago, nlm said:

Cam Payne is worth a look for PG-needy teams. Should start for the Bulls for the near future, though I dunno how much time he'll get. He tied the franchise record with 7 treys in the 2nd half and had a pretty solid game--all coming in the 2nd half.

People are hard on Payne, but given the opportunity on a bad team, he will ball out as evident during the end of the season last year when he was a hot pick up. He and Holiday are hot pick up now. Look to the bad, injury riddled teams for nice picks ups.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, ShayAK said:

Damyean Dotson?

What's the deal with this guy?  He came out of nowhere as you said.  I don't trust Fizdale's rotations but man his stats are intriguing.   He could be the type of guy that breaks out?  I don't know enough about his game.

7 minutes ago, laurilegend said:

What's the deal with this guy?  He came out of nowhere as you said.  I don't trust Fizdale's rotations but man his stats are intriguing.   He could be the type of guy that breaks out?  I don't know enough about his game.

Add now and find out later. He's been too good for long enough to leave on many wires.

• Like 1

Derrick Rose. Pushing 30 MPG, averaging 15/4/5 with a steal a game. Not prime D-Rose numbers, but certainly rosterable. Reasonable ROS numbers IMO given his current role. Just past 50% ownership in Yahoo leagues. Usage is high as leader of the 2nd unit. 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, DemOrioles said:

Damyean Dotson looks like the better pick up over Hezonja

Have you seen him play? 

Josh Okogie-MIN-worth a stash especially in deep leagues with Butler very likely headed out in a trade soon. When hes gotten average of 26.7 minutes these last 3 games he has put up some very nice well rounded lines

2 hours ago, jamaal99 said:

Have you seen him play? 

this season Dotson looks a lot better than super Mario

• Like 1

I think Bryn Forbes should be picked up in most leagues. His combination of threes, points and FG% is very valuable.

Edited by tallball

44 minutes ago, tallball said:

I think Bryn Forbes should be picked up in most leagues. His combination of threes, points and FG% is very valuable.

but how much longer is he going to stay relevant though? 2 more weeks till White comes back?

21 minutes ago, SnackilleOatmeal said:

Any center’s worth picking up?

maybe Zach Collins(3s and blk)