Patrick Bateman

10.22.18 -- MNF: New York Giants @ Atlanta Falcons Game Thread

Recommended Posts

A couple years ago there was a thread in another forum debating whether Elie should  be a hall of famer. I was one of only two who said no way. What do you all think now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMG THAT RAPPER YACHT SUCKED!!!!!!! 

WTF was that?

Can the NFL get Nelly or Eminem to perform  at halftime. . .?:rolleyes:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mongidig said:

A couple years ago there was a thread in another forum debating whether Elie should  be a hall of famer. I was one of only two who said no way. What do you all think now?

 

Well, his two super bowl runs and mvps are pretty unique. How many guys could say that? 

 

But based on his his stats during the regular season, no way.  So, if he does, it is because of those two years. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mongidig said:

A couple years ago there was a thread in another forum debating whether Elie should  be a hall of famer. I was one of only two who said no way. What do you all think now?

Well he did stop pats fans from having their noses even deeper into their own anuses

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good good. Just need Barkley to snag about 20 more check downs and Hooper to get locked in a bathroom stall and left there during halftime. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mongidig said:

A couple years ago there was a thread in another forum debating whether Elie should  be a hall of famer. I was one of only two who said no way. What do you all think now?

I would’ve been on your side. Eli has always gotten a long leash because of his name. The defense & a couple miraculous catches were why they won those Super Bowls. He’s always been an INT machine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This o-line is terrible. Eli on track to be sacked 55 times this year and Saquan has multiple defenders in the backfield almost every carry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, lvsaint429 said:

I would’ve been on your side. Eli has always gotten a long leash because of his name. The defense & a couple miraculous catches were why they won those Super Bowls. He’s always been an INT machine

Think the leash is also the two titles. Flacco gets the benefit of the doubt from alot of people with his SB as well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, dashoe said:

OMG THAT RAPPER YACHT SUCKED!!!!!!! 

WTF was that?

Can the NFL get Nelly or Eminem to perform  at halftime. . .?:rolleyes:

 

They need to contact Big Yachty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Surprised how many RW'ers watch ESPN halftime "performance"s. 

 

Explains some of the posts here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TennisMenace said:

 

Well, his two super bowl runs and mvps are pretty unique. How many guys could say that? 

 

But based on his his stats during the regular season, no way.  So, if he does, it is because of those two years. 

Eli has more TDs and yards than hall of famer Warren Moon. Plus two more super bowl and two more super bowl mvps. People will stop focusing on the bad years after a few years of retirement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TennisMenace said:

 

Well, his two super bowl runs and mvps are pretty unique. How many guys could say that? 

 

But based on his his stats during the regular season, no way.  So, if he does, it is because of those two years. 

 

...and the fact that his last name is Manning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, dashoe said:

OMG THAT RAPPER YACHT SUCKED!!!!!!! 

WTF was that?

Can the NFL get Nelly or Eminem to perform  at halftime. . .?:rolleyes:

They probably found him on sound cloud or something ??

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, vthokie3 said:

This o-line is terrible. Eli on track to be sacked 55 times this year and Saquan has multiple defenders in the backfield almost every carry

Correct .. some of them can’t see that 

and we have hating on Eli in this thread 

 

sacked again 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SuperJoint said:

Surprised how many RW'ers watch ESPN halftime "performance"s. 

 

Explains some of the posts here.

 

Like what else are we going to do during halftime

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Travdaddy10 said:

Eli has more TDs and yards than hall of famer Warren Moon. Plus two more super bowl and two more super bowl mvps. People will stop focusing on the bad years after a few years of retirement.

 

Hiw QB rating is not good. Too many turnovers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...