Dirty Little Birdie

All The Best Handcuffs To Own 2018-2019

Recommended Posts

Who should we be keeping a close eye on this year that would be an immediate impact barring injury to the player in front of him (someone who is getting very little playing time at the moment due to being on the second string)?  I was just remembering how well Tomas Satoransky played last year for a short period of time due to the absence of John Wall....

Edited by Dirty Little Birdie
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Dirty Little Birdie said:

Who should we be keeping a close eye on this year that would be an immediate impact barring injury to the player in front of him (someone who is getting very little playing time at the moment due to being on the second string)?  I was just remembering how well Tomas Satoransky played last year for a short period of time due to the absence of John Wall....

Unless you're playing in a weekly league, handcuffing is useless in fantasy basketball. Your active players all need to have standalone value because they all play. If someone gets hurt you can pick up their backup to stream when it happens.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, miasma16 said:

Unless you're playing in a weekly league, handcuffing is useless in fantasy basketball. Your active players all need to have standalone value because they all play. If someone gets hurt you can pick up their backup to stream when it happens.

No doubt. I was more or less saying people you should keep an eye on not owning. I guess the title is a little misleading

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Dirty Little Birdie said:

No doubt. I was more or less saying people you should keep an eye on not owning. I guess the title is a little misleading

Gotcha, well here are a few:

 

Tyler Johnson has been very productive with minutes and gets nice, clean, across the board numbers. With an injury or 2 in Miami to a starter he could see 30 mpg.

Miles Bridges is a great stash already in deep leagues, the Hornets suck outside of Kemba and they could use his talent

Kevon Looney as good a bet as anybody to get meaningful minutes at center for Golden State and is worth a watchlist spot

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This will be a great thread to keep an eye out for.

 

Bam Abdeyo (w/e his last name is) from heat if whiteside goes down. 

Im big on the kid, spo said he absorbs everything like a sponge and works just as hard as j rich. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Terry Rozier and Dennis Schroder come to mind.  Rozier was big last year when Kyrie was out.  Schroder may have some value with or without Westbrook but definitely gains value if Westbrook goes down.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fuzzy and pink, must be breakable so as to avoid... complications

 

Brogdon and Bledsoe, particularly given Bledsoe's injury history

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, miasma16 said:

Unless you're playing in a weekly league, handcuffing is useless in fantasy basketball. Your active players all need to have standalone value because they all play. If someone gets hurt you can pick up their backup to stream when it happens.

wow I agree with what miasma said. something new everyday

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kippet said:

Fuzzy and pink, must be breakable so as to avoid... complications

 

Brogdon and Bledsoe, particularly given Bledsoe's injury history

 

who the hell is fuzzy :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, richg24 said:

wow I agree with what miasma said. something new everyday

I said Boban was fool's gold and that everyone was stupid for adding him, and that's the only thing I remember you disagreeing with. So you might want to start agreeing with me more often.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finkle is Einhorn...o...(Ace Ventura reference)

 

And Ish for RJax defffff...

Ish has stand alone w/ Casey's two pg lineups and RJax's unfortunate history...:ph34r:

Edited by dfstout

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, miasma16 said:

I said Boban was fool's gold and that everyone was stupid for adding him, and that's the only thing I remember you disagreeing with. So you might want to start agreeing with me more often.

Lol in all fairness i think i remember you being a kobe fanboy and so am I. You were right about Boban as well, but I think Doc is not willing to give him a chance really either, I don't know why the team bull****s about giving him more run and then they don't. In the right situation I think he could be very useful and consistent but i guess because of his shortfalls no coach will give him a real chance, maybe they shouldn't i dunno, but is gortat really so much faster and useful as a defender? i feel he doesn't get a fair shake because he appears to be a cave man that is awkward as hell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.