Sign in to follow this  
HotSauce24

Reggie Bullock 2018-2019 Outlook

Recommended Posts

This guy shot 45% from 3 last season. It might not be that high again this year, but anywhere close 40% 3PT, 2 3PM is a good specialist

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems to have found his groove after injury. Lucky I plucked him off waivers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i have too many 3s and have no use for him but he should be owned elsewhere, just beware that his value last year (owned him then) was in large part due to shooting 49%. pretty unsustainable for any non currys that take over half their shots from deep. hes shooting 42% now this year but should still have plenty of value

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The amount of shots he’s getting is hard to  ignore. If Casey is gonna feature him like this he’s a must own 12 team guy. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JP_Grizzly said:

The amount of shots he’s getting is hard to  ignore. If Casey is gonna feature him like this he’s a must own 12 team guy. 

nobody is featuring reggie bullock lol but he could get 2-3 3s per, no turnovers and not really hurt you anywhere so he's useful 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, the past few games have been very very surprising... Could this be a hold? 

 

I'm gonna keep him until he has a dud or two... He's been too good to simply release. 

Edited by ejaggit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/14/2019 at 12:14 PM, ejaggit said:

Yeah, the past few games have been very very surprising... Could this be a hold? 

 

I'm gonna keep him until he has a dud or two... He's been too good to simply release. 

 

Between the recent duds, poor ROS outlook, and 2 game schedule this week, I think he's a drop candidate at this point.

Edited by RandolphScott

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, RandolphScott said:

 

Between the recent duds, poor ROS outlook, and 2 game schedule this week, I think he's a drop candidate at this point.

why does he have poor ROS outlook? he is logging big minutes, the assists are up, shooting lots of 3s......good playoffs schedule (4-4-3)

I think he is useful unless you are in a shallow league

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, t0087669 said:

why does he have poor ROS outlook? he is logging big minutes, the assists are up, shooting lots of 3s......good playoffs schedule (4-4-3)

I think he is useful unless you are in a shallow league

 

Maybe he's talking about the real estate market in Detroit? lol

 

I don't think Bullock's has a bad ROS outlook. Detroit is fighting for the 8th seed and Bullock is their designated 3pt shooter. He's overcome that early season ankle injury which caused him to shoot inconsistently, and his minutes have gone up each month. He's not going to win you a fantasy championship, but he's definitely useful. A volume 3pt shooter who gets consistent minutes never hurts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not poor, but not the greatest either. I wanted to grab VanVleet the other day and it was between him, Faried, and JaMychal Green, so Reggie had to go. I like Fred's ROS outlook more, specially as Lowry does his usual post-ASB suckage, Faried is going to have a hell of a month and a half while Capela is out and I'll use that spot to stream after, and I think Green will benefit from Grizzly trades.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, bballshinobi said:

 

Maybe he's talking about the real estate market in Detroit? lol

 

I don't think Bullock's has a bad ROS outlook. Detroit is fighting for the 8th seed and Bullock is their designated 3pt shooter. He's overcome that early season ankle injury which caused him to shoot inconsistently, and his minutes have gone up each month. He's not going to win you a fantasy championship, but he's definitely useful. A volume 3pt shooter who gets consistent minutes never hurts

How's his ROS looking now that he might get traded? ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, RandolphScott said:

How's his ROS looking now that he might get traded? ;)

 

The same updated ROS outlook as my financial future because I just bought a lottery ticket :) 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, t0087669 said:

Going to the Lakers? Is it good or bad for his value?

 

Occupying a role similar to that of KCP (who will not be traded) and Hart?  I think this move reduces his value if the Lakers do not consummate a trade for AD that involves Hart.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, 80version said:

 

Occupying a role similar to that of KCP (who will not be traded) and Hart?  I think this move reduces his value if the Lakers do not consummate a trade for AD that involves Hart.  

Hart can play and has played pg. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Def a wait and see situation.  No reason to make this move if they’re not going to give him solid minutes, but lakers are a mess and I can’t see this helping his cause unless a bunch of bodies move out.  Dennard prob a decent speculative pickup as a result.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What do you guys think? Safe for 30 minutes ROS? Was contemplating dropping him and pick up Ellington 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this