Sign in to follow this  
Washington2014

Trade Payton, WHIR

I'm in a 10 cat league (3pt% is the 10th) and I'm punting assists. I took payton late hoping he'd play well so i could trade him to a team needing assists. 

I was offered Malcolm Brogdon for Elfrid Payton straight up. It helps me in 3s and ft% and should be a wash in all other categories (except assists which I'm punting).

Should i take it or hold Elf and try to go after someone better?

WHIR!!

Brogdon is not enough for Payton and his hot start. But between us I think Payton will cool off so trying to sell high is not a bad idea. I just don't think Brogdon is the guy unless Bledsoe or Middleton go down. Take the wait and see approach here.

nope nope!

Payton is balling rn, and brogdon is severely capped in his upside with Bucks having alot of mouths.

Tbh nobody really cares about brogdon any more hahaha, hes just another NBA player

dude if you're punting assist..this is no brainer

better P/O schedule, better threes, better %s, similar stocks..wthells holding you?

Brogdon's value goes up in Punt AST. Don't really like Payton in that setting.

I'd say try to ask for more, but if he strictly wants a 1 for 1 swap then I'd say do it.

OK Brogdon in punt ast team gains value, but with Payton's hot start I think you can ask for a better player

No, even in with a Punt Assist team, you are losing value on that trade. Go for someone better.

Edited by andy1234