Sign in to follow this  
andy1234

Jokic Trade + Smaller Trade WHIR

12 team 9 cat keepers

For the smaller trade I want to get Crabbe. I’m annoyed because I didn’t think he was worth a high claim so the person who was last (and just got Kuzma of waivers smh) threw a claim at him.

what would I have to give up? Portis? You think that’s enough?

as for the Jokic trade, it’s currently his Jokic, Moore, Miles Bridges for my Mitchell, Ayton

now to me, I’m almost tempted to accept but I think Ayton is gonna have a huge year. What are your thoughts?

That’s Jokic. I’ll take it for sure. See tho if u can ask for something a little better than Moore and Bridges. If he doesn’t, take the current offer.

Edited by seeL

I would accept the Jokic trade. He's top 10, possibly top 5. Ayton won't go this high this season and Mitchell is strugling.

Even without Bridges and Moore, I would take this trade, but you can always try to get something more out of it as seeL said ;)

Regarding Crabbe, I think Portis is more valuable. There are likely more valuable players available for you.

Edited by Loder

I always try to get the best player in any deal, so Jokic for me..

as for Portis and Crabbe, Crabbe might just get dropped in a week or two.. I would just hold Portis till Lauri comes back..

58 minutes ago, seeL said:

That’s Jokic. I’ll take it for sure. See tho if u can ask for something a little better than Moore and Bridges. If he doesn’t, take the current offer.

56 minutes ago, Loder said:

I would accept the Jokic trade. He's top 10, possibly top 5. Ayton won't go this high this season and Mitchell is strugling.

Even without Bridges and Moore, I would take this trade, but you can always try to get something more out of it as seeL said ;)

Regarding Crabbe, I think Portis is more valuable. There are likely more valuable players available for you.

28 minutes ago, SolariNatividad said:

I always try to get the best player in any deal, so Jokic for me..

as for Portis and Crabbe, Crabbe might just get dropped in a week or two.. I would just hold Portis till Lauri comes back..

Its tough for me because I think I’m really top heavy. He also has Payton, Schroeder, Gallo, osman, and lamb I would be interested in. I might ask for Payton back so I have a PG although idk how far I’ll get with that 

Is this a keeper league of redraft?

because I like the Joker a lot, but i would not give up Donovan Mitchell AND Ayton for him in a dynasty league.. They are both superstars in the making if you ask me.

If its redraft the decision is easy and you get Jokic immediately.

Edited by tifaes

9 minutes ago, tifaes said:

Is this a keeper league of redraft?

because I like the Joker a lot, but i would not give up Donovan Mitchell AND Ayton for him in a dynasty league.. They are both superstars in the making if you ask me.

If its redraft the decision is easy and you get Jokic immidiately.

It’s a keeper. We keep 3

right now, my keepers are probably AD, Ayton, and Mitchell

but if I make the trade, it would be AD, Jokic, and Zinger. All young and I won’t have to worry about bigs going forward.

Edited by andy1234

19 minutes ago, andy1234 said:

It’s a keeper. We keep 3

but if I make the trade, it would be AD, Jokic, and Zinger. All young and I won’t have to worry about bigs going forward.

This changes things. Make that trade man, those 3 in a keeper league are golden.

You cant keep 4 so you would have to let go of either mitchell/ayton/Porzingis next year, which would be a total shame. So not only would this trade make you better this year, it would also help in the future. You could ask for Payton (i think he is legit this year) of Gallo or sth, but if that doesnt work out, dont push it and just do the original trade and enjoy the next decade lol.

28 minutes ago, andy1234 said:

It’s a keeper. We keep 3

Wow. Very solid 3. Don’t hesitate man. Go for it.

55 minutes ago, tifaes said:

This changes things. Make that trade man, those 3 in a keeper league are golden.

You cant keep 4 so you would have to let go of either mitchell/ayton/Porzingis next year, which would be a total shame. So not only would this trade make you better this year, it would also help in the future. You could ask for Payton (i think he is legit this year) of Gallo or sth, but if that doesnt work out, dont push it and just do the original trade and enjoy the next decade lol.

He'll trade Schroder. The trade is looking like Jokic, Schroder, and Moore for Mitchell and Ayton. Idk who my drop is though. Leaning Siakam or Bojan. But I don't want to regret dropping Siakam.

Make the Jokic trade. Sounds like you have a great keeper situation. Even in redraft I’d recommend taking Jokic.

Drop Bojan, keep Siakam I reckon. Better upside and more diverse stat set.

2 minutes ago, ovofnd said:

Make the Jokic trade. Sounds like you have a great keeper situation. Even in redraft I’d recommend taking Jokic.

Drop Bojan, keep Siakam I reckon. Better upside and more diverse stat set.

But who would your drop be? I would also be getting Moore in the deal so I need to drop someone. Do you think there is anyone worth dropping over Moore? I also have Jackson and Favors but I think JJ will eventually cement himself into a nice role for the Suns and even with Crowder cutting into Favors minutes, I think he can still provide nice low end value for a big.

Then revise the deal and don’t include Moore and keep Siakam and Bojan.

im always big on taking the best player in the trade, that being Jokic. Ayton i can see top 50, and dmitch in the top 30, but jokic is a top 10 player easy. the other guys are irrelevant.

also given youre keeping 3, AD, jokic, and zingis is amazing.

id do it simply for that and owrry about your adds later. try getting someone other than bridges that u can use