Sign in to follow this  
hard1

Tajae Sharpe 2018 Outlook

1 hour ago, hard1 said:

Titans new number 1? Especially with Davis mailing it in...

I remember he was supposed to be that guy 

what happen to him?

He was hurt all last year.. back healthy now though and was a target hog last weekend... on a bye now had for cheap...

• Like 1

I was impressed with him as a rookie. Out all last year & looks to be emerging in the new offense. Looked really good against the Chargers. Davis is overmatched as a WR1 right now so the situation is right for Sharpe become a more frequent target

• Like 2

6 hours ago, hard1 said:

He was hurt all last year.. back healthy now though and was a target hog last weekend... on a bye now had for cheap...

yep now is the time to get him before all the fantasy podcasts go blabbing their mouths next week

• Like 1

I was just adding players in my dynasty league off the WW and he was there, I went with Jakeem Grant over Sharpe for now. I still have no idea what they are doing in TEN, and it's too hard of a gauge for me to keep a roster spot for him. 

Slowly will grab him hoping no one else in my league paying attention he on bye.. might drop Kirk , sutton  for him who ever stinks will he drop Sunday for him if he’s still on waiver

On 10/24/2018 at 6:28 AM, hard1 said:

Titans new number 1? Especially with Davis mailing it in...

I don't think 1 game of out-targeting Davis instantly vaults him to #1 status especially when his yardage last week was almost more than his previous 6 games combined. I didn't watch the game so I'm not sure why he was used so heavily but this Titan's passing attack isn't one I'd be interested buying into. Davis has been hardly rosterable despite being the #1 for the Titans.

I was big on the Titans coming into this year with the new OC and offense but it has been very rough in the early going. Injuries have played a considerable part so maybe the week off helps them get on track but in 10-12 team leagues I think you can find a more attractive option than Sharpe. 

23 hours ago, mortman212 said:

No way, Taywan Taylor was the titans flavor of the week a couple weeks ago, this WR crew is not worthy.

Worth a punt for bye week cover in a deep league though. I just hope Sharpe's the punt.

Also picked him up and stashing through the bye in a few leagues. It looked like almost every pass was to him and he was the only Titan consistently making plays. Mariota looked good buying time and extending plays.

I am rolling the dice but he is starting for me this week ( Gronk replacement at flex)

I am hoping for a 5 rec 50 yards and a score this week, he looks like he leap-frogged Taywan, and is now the Number 2, good enough to take a chance on going forward.

If he pans out, you we all be caught looking.

Edited by Sivaro

Desperation Flex start for me.  I'm going against Corey Davis tonight.  Hoping Sharpe outscores him

I'm not sure in what kinda league he'd be worth rostering. We're a 20-teamer and I'm pretty sure he's not on anybody's radar. Highest projected WRs on our FA list are Brandon LaFell, Curtis Samuel, and Equanimeous :lol:. I suppose you could roster him in your last bench spot in the hopes that Taywan Taylor stays out for a while, but I struggle to imagine there are not better options on your wire. I'd rather take a punt on somebody like Jaylen Samuels, particularly with byes pretty much done.

• Like 1