RetroGamers

Experienced player (former commissioner) looking for a league...

Hi, all.

I have been playing fantasy sports for over 20 years, high stakes, low stakes, commissioner and non-commissioner.  Presently, my only fantasy commitments are to baseball (I play 4 leagues, run 2 of them) since my basketball league has been disbanded.  Even though the season has started, I've decided I'd like to replace the basketball league I lost.  Looking for a relatively affordable, and trustworthy league to play categories/head-to-head or straight roto.  Prefer keepers. May consider taking on a vacant or rebuild if the league culture is active and the league has a history of staying around.  

Please let me know if you have one available by posting here and I will private message you my e-mail contact information.

Thanks,

Brent 

Don't let the number of posts fool you, I used to be very active on RotoWorld, but I lost that log in under an old e-mail that I no longer use.  My user ID was BoxCore -- or something like that.  I haven't used these forums in years, but am keenly aware of them and an avid user of RotoWorld.

Brent

Hi Brent, My name is Don, and I need a replacement owner for my FOR FUN, No $, ESPN points league, H2H.

My 2nd year, 8-team, points league, Super Giant Basket League, needs 1 mature, experienced, committed, and intelligent replacement owner.  

The team available is currently called KK Partizan but that can be changed if desired. The league has a suggested, not required, theme of naming ones team after a real, pro, team from anywhere in the world.  Use a logo that team has used at one time or another; you will see if you visit the league. 

Here is a link to the team and the league:

http://fantasy.espn.com/basketball/team?leagueId=2921&teamId=1&seasonId=2019

Please check out the settings but here are some particulars. 

Light keeper (3), acquisition Limit for the season, no streaming, three year roster limit 

If you are interested and want to join, let me know now.  mccorkd@gmail.com

Hi, Don.

Thanks for reaching out.  I'm looking for a categories-based head-to-head with at least a little money on the line.  

Thanks, 

Brent

On 10/24/2018 at 9:44 AM, RetroGamers said:

Hi, all.

I have been playing fantasy sports for over 20 years, high stakes, low stakes, commissioner and non-commissioner.  Presently, my only fantasy commitments are to baseball (I play 4 leagues, run 2 of them) since my basketball league has been disbanded.  Even though the season has started, I've decided I'd like to replace the basketball league I lost.  Looking for a relatively affordable, and trustworthy league to play categories/head-to-head or straight roto.  Prefer keepers. May consider taking on a vacant or rebuild if the league culture is active and the league has a history of staying around.  

Please let me know if you have one available by posting here and I will private message you my e-mail contact information.

Thanks,

Brent 

https://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nba/59410/invitation?key=eefac76fa94a989d&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=ea4eaef0a6307c47