Sign in to follow this  
bmz0709

Trade Giannis for Embiid and Eric Bledsoe....WHIR

This is a difficult decision for me. Embiid is legit man, he will end up as a top 10 player. Bledsoe is really solid as well.  Normally you win a trade if you get the best player, and even though Embiid is ridiculously awesome, imo Giannis is still the best player here. 

Also, both Bledsoe and Embiid do have some injury risk. If one of them goed down, you will be stuffed lol. That being said, i think the value of bledsoe and Embiid combined will eclipse Giannis's value, who is your drop/throw in? This is not a keeper league right?

Conclusion: imo this is a pretty high risk (injury)/pretty high reward trade and i think if it was me, i could convince myself to pull the trigger.

• Thanks 1

Tough to resist that. Yes for me.

• Thanks 1

Yes, do the trade.  I don't really think the Greek Freak is going to finish that much higher than Embiid, and Bledsoe should finish top 30-40.  I would do the deal.

I would pull the trigger to get Bledsoe and Embiid. Agreed that both carry some injury risk, however when healthy Embiid is TOP10 player imo this season & Bledsoe is in contract year, finding himself great in the new Budenholzer's system. Also, Giannis didn't develop the jumper yet, is not a reliable source of 3s and FT% + he is hurting you a lot in TOs this season, though I expect that to drop down a bit during the course of the season. 

Hey guys, I couldnt find this forum and so I would like to ask a question

Giannis and Hollis for Embiid, Doncic and Harrell?

If you're not built for Giannis (Drummond, Simmons, Wall, Bron, Gobert, Capella, Whiteside, etc), it is so much easier to build around Embiid side.  

Definitely do Embiid/ Doncic/ Harrell. Thats amazing.

Edited by socal.trades714@yahoo.com