Sign in to follow this  
jwk1325

Stacked at RB, thin at WR - what to do?

I traded MT for CMC and TY on Saturday, which I initially thought was a win until KJ and Mack blew up the next day. Now I'm not sure, as I'm left with a stable of backs that include Zeke, Mixon, CMC, KJ, Mack, Howard and Brieda. While my WRs aren't terrible, I'd like to improve upon my group of TY, Sanders and Tate.

Here are some potential trade partners, listed in order from absolutely desperate at RB to relatively weak: Team 1 - AB and Adams; Team 2 - Thielen, Hill, Hopkins and Alshon; Team 3 - Julio and Evans; Team 4 - AJG, Woods and Baldwin (who I kind of like as a buy-low guy). 

Clearly I have some options, but any thoughts on who would be best to target and what type of packages I should be offering/willing to give up? Thanks, WHIR. 

Have to assume you have a flex spot or would of been no reason to trade MT for CMC and TY.  Only way your getting one of those top WR's is to trade one of your top 3 RB's.  Since you like Baldwin as a buy low offer up KJ or Mack and see if he bites.

I'd definitely sell howard and sell high on mack just because indy has a rb committee (correct me if im wrong about that). Im not sure if any of those guys would bite on howard and mack because those are top tier wrs except maybe baldwin who i dont think is worth it.  Id consider howard for baldwin straight up but see if you can get Evans with howard and mack.

I also had 6 rbs but only 1 elite wr (AJ green).  I traded drake and miller for diggs so im left with Gordon ingram chubb and AP