Tom Chambers

Damyean Dotson 2018-2019 Season Outlook

51 minutes ago, Markillies said:

He didn't play for 3 straight games.... Fiz falls in love easily 

4 to be technical.  Still, he loved him earlier in the season, and he's playing well right now.  He'll play a meaningful role like he has been as long as he continues to produce.  Like somebody else said, at the very least, ride him while he's hot right now.

1 hour ago, christino3286 said:

Wanting to stream this guy or Mudiay but everyone says don’t trust NYK?! 

I say just go with what's in front of you, which is the fact that Dotson has been productive since being put back into the rotation.  Sure, the coach can be unpredictable at times, but it's not like Dotson had a fluky game or two like Arcidiacono from the Bulls did roughly a week ago.

4 hours ago, KilloWertz said:

I say just go with what's in front of you, which is the fact that Dotson has been productive since being put back into the rotation.  Sure, the coach can be unpredictable at times, but it's not like Dotson had a fluky game or two like Arcidiacono from the Bulls did roughly a week ago.

Mudiay gone back to back games 36 mins with a similar line only more assist. 

33 minutes ago, hoopking said:

we build drop cityyyy

I know people will say it's just the coach being unpredictable or whatever like he has been, but basically not playing Dotson tonight makes no sense given how solid he has been of late.  It's actually nice to see them losing by a good enough sized margin tonight.

Edited by KilloWertz

Pucked him up of course for the good form he had shown for a few games up till the last one, where he fell off a cliff. Well tonight so far, less than 8 minutes, for absolutely zero stats of any description aside from the team being -10 whilst he was spectating on the court. 

Ugh, i know it's New York but gee they are frustrating as a side to have players who light up for 2-3 games then absolutely vanish into the ether.

So does DD see consistent minutes going forward.  Hard to tell with that crap of a coach, Fizdale. 

3 hours ago, Trade Monster said:

So does DD see consistent minutes going forward.  Hard to tell with that crap of a coach, Fizdale. 

Nobody can predict ....

Are we concerned about the low minutes on Monday, note it was a blowout. 

Im considering dropping Otto porter for Dotty 

I got my last game with Dotty today, dropped him for the rest of the week and next week for Delon Wright.

2 games next week = no thanks and wanted to jump on Wright before someone else picked him up, it was a good run.