nyfresh1

Deandre Bembry 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Those horrible % from beginning of season, are those an aberration or is the recent run out of the ordinary? I picked him up and put him at the end of my bench.

52 minutes ago, FreeJordanBell said:

Kyle Anderson

This looks like a pretty solid comp - though maybe with 2 or 3 pts and a .5 3pt more than Anderson, but maybe a little less in the Stocks department?  Upside does seem higher though as Atlanta has no reason not to play the youngsters.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Dirk's Digglers said:

This looks like a pretty solid comp - though maybe with 2 or 3 pts and a .5 3pt more than Anderson, but maybe a little less in the Stocks department?  Upside does seem higher though as Atlanta has no reason not to play the youngsters.

I agree,I believe bembry has the upside to do more than Anderson with minutes. I just hope the playmaking sticks, would be a big boost 

6 hours ago, FreeJordanBell said:

I agree,I believe bembry has the upside to do more than Anderson with minutes. I just hope the playmaking sticks, would be a big boost 

Yeah, I have only seen highlights and not a game in flow yet...  If a 3pt a game is a reality, and enough of the offense moves through him that he can average 4+ assists, he suddenly becomes very interesting. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I want to figure out how to watch that game tomorrow and see him live.

7 hours ago, Dirk's Digglers said:

Anderson is getting 35 minutes a night, Bembry's minutes upside is what Anderson has already established for himself.

Another disappointing game Friday night. A piddling 19 minutes; it''s not like he was in foul trouble. Getting tired of waiting for that breakout...

This guy is insanely sloppy with the ball, the %s and TO’s will always be bad. 

He’s only good for the stocks upside, not really much else and he’s gonna hurt you unless you’re  punting.

13 hours ago, claptondecheeks said:

Good pick up with Prince getting hurt?

I think I'll hang on until after the Prince injury is over. Bembry isn't showing much unless he has minutes so far this year. 

dude just needs to tweak his 3pt shot and a little improvement in free throws, he'd be a top 50 player.

4 hours ago, bball961 said:

dude just needs to tweak his 3pt shot and a little improvement in free throws, he'd be a top 50 player.

Sounds like he just needs to learn how to shoot....I like Bembrey, but he has some flaws to his game that cap his upside. He needs to shed the injury prone label and then he needs to get some sort of consistency with his shot and a go to offensive move. Chances are he won't do that, but as long as he is healthy he will be a low end fantasy option. I hope he develops though since the Hawks need any talent they can find. 

2 hours ago, dfstout said:

Prince is out 3 weeks minimum...how 'bout a Bembry scoop now?:ph34r:

I don’t know but I take a flier for pennies and see what happens for at least the next 3 weeks..The « stocks » upside are too high..😎

Edited by 23_gaby_23

9 minutes ago, yung_fetty said:

Is he worth a look with Baze out for 2 weeks

Yes. And if you think Baze might be traded, it's another reason.