hawksfan1981

Brand New 30 Team MLB Salary Cap Dynasty League - $50 per team

Any chance you would consider a slow auction draft for the dynasty.  I would like a shot at every player when starting up a dynasty.

44 minutes ago, Runkel said:

Any chance you would consider a slow auction draft for the dynasty.  I would like a shot at every player when starting up a dynasty.

it would be possible. However, would need a lot of commissioner help. A lot of work to police a draft like that.

2 hours ago, Runkel said:

This might be up your street - slow auction for both minors and major leaguers. Happy to answer any questions via message or email 

3 hours ago, Runkel said:

You can run the draft on couchmanagers.com  I have done many drafts on there.  It works pretty good.

Fantrax can also do a slow draft auction. Looks much better than Couchmanagers.com.

All comes down to how many are interested in that.

First day of signups - we have had 8 teams join. Come in and request a team before they are all gone

Teams gone 

White Sox

Yankees

Oakland

Boston

Royals

Padres

Brewers

Giants

3 minutes ago, hawksfan1981 said:

Guys from other leagues. Some are just emailing me. They should sign up on pro boards too.

OK. Thanks.