nickcalled

Grade the big PPR trade! WHIR

?Trade offered to me in 12 team PPR ⚠️6 keepers. 2 QB. Super Flex⚠️. I am 6-1?

ACCEPTED. 

I sent Trey Burton & Alex Smith
I received DeAndre Hopkins

My post-trade team - 

QBs: Mahomes, Wilson, Lamar Jackson
WRs: Hopkins, Diggs, Baldwin, Fuller, Agholor, Allison, Tre'Quan Smith, Callaway, Valdes-Scantling
TEs: Njoku, Dickson

My only hesitation was in losing a QB. Obviously in a 2 QB + Super flex league where we all keep 6, QBs are pretty valuable.

How'd I do?

I don't play in superflex leagues.  Could you start all 3 QB's?? if that the case its not bad since its a keeper but it hurts losing smith.  If you can only start 2 QB's a week then great trade.  You got a top 5 WR and great keeper .

• Like 1

1 minute ago, youngrice said:

I don't play in superflex leagues.  Could you start all 3 QB's?? if that the case its not bad since its a keeper but it hurts losing smith.  If you can only start 2 QB's a week then great trade.  You got a top 5 WR and great keeper .

Yep, that's exactly it! In a 2 QB super flex you can start a 3rd QB in that super flex (aka OP) spot. So that was my major/ only hesitation in losing Smith. But with Hopkins averaging more fantasy pts per game than Smith and with Lamar Jackson waiting on my bench, I pulled the trigger.