Sign in to follow this  
dannyusf

Al-Farouq Aminu 2018 - 2019 Outlook

22 minutes ago, buckets88 said:

Great add to replace Prince

Thanks, Rotoworld blurb writer. 

22 minutes ago, calebcjy said:

Anyone been watching his games?

is he taking better quality shot resulting in higher percentages? 

Not really, the triples just happen to be going in right now. He’s always been extremely streaky

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Purple Hippo said:

Not really, the triples just happen to be going in right now. He’s always been extremely streaky

Yeah I've had him on my squads in past years and he's about as streaky as it gets. There'll be weeks where he goes like 50% from the field with 3-4 triples, stocks and double digit rebounds, only to completely s**t the bed and shoot like 30% with nothing except rebounds for weeks. 

this man has been so underrated for fantasy, he's a joy to own when you're punting FG%

On 1/5/2019 at 7:03 PM, Kobe824 said:

this man has been so underrated for fantasy, he's a joy to own when you're punting FG%

I'm surprised he's not talked about more.  He's been one of the waiver steals of the season in my opinion.

4 hours ago, cbsholy said:

I love this guy but man hes been disappointing lately 

i mean he goes through stretches like these, he did i think in December or last month and a lot of owners paniced and dropped...now if it continues for the next 5-8 games then i'd drop but this is the normal cycle for someone like Aminu...def holding right now.

Hes playing like booty recently, expect his minutes to take a minor hit due to Layman and Hood being real factors in the forward rotation

On 2/8/2019 at 4:10 AM, Kobe824 said:

i mean he goes through stretches like these, he did i think in December or last month and a lot of owners paniced and dropped...now if it continues for the next 5-8 games then i'd drop but this is the normal cycle for someone like Aminu...def holding right now.

I think it's more than just a bad stretch this time. The Blazers are playing their best ball with an uptick in Layman's minutes over the past month. I can see Layman keeping it up too. Aminu could very well be a drop.

For what it’s worth, Aminu already cleared the two day waiver period in my 14-team cash league

He will play today and tomorrow.

I think we can wait couple games and decide dropping or not afterwards.

But low amount of minutes is really bothering me. He had bad stretches but he always played 30-35 minutes, not 17-22.

• Like 1