Sign in to follow this  
akund

Jaren Jackson for Myles Turner? WHIR

8-cat, 10-team league

Core (have a few other streaming spots):

PG: Kyle Lowry | Mike Conley | Kris Dunn

SG: James Harden (PG) | Zach Lavine | Nic Batum

SF: Danilo Gallinari (PF) | Jonathan Isaac (PF)

PF: Anthony Davis (C) | Jaren Jackson

C: Nikola Vucevic

Generally worried about Turner's role and lack of aggression. Seems like Jackson has a clearer path to minutes (playing both PF and C) than Turner's timeshare with Sabonis

This is tough for me since I own Turner is every league, but I would prefer Jackson.  Sabonis has been looking better than Turner and should eat into more of his minutes.  I like Jackson down the stretch on a Grizzlies squad that I don't think is going to go anywhere.

19 minutes ago, MJtheGOAT said:

This is tough for me since I own Turner is every league, but I would prefer Jackson.  Sabonis has been looking better than Turner and should eat into more of his minutes.  I like Jackson down the stretch on a Grizzlies squad that I don't think is going to go anywhere.

I own Turner as well and I’m extremely frustrated with him but I think getting him for JJJ would be a steal.

JJJ>Turner at this point. 

Sabonis seems like he's really cutting into Turner's production.

I own Marc Gasol and i'm not liking his outlook ROS. Started off the season with back issues and now he's got a neck/shoulder issue as well. JJJ will get plenty of opportunities this season. 

I would also take JJJ > Turner.  As mentioned above, Sabonis is cutting into Turner's production and I don't see Sabonis going anywhere anytime soon. 

JJJ on the other hand, has a good chance of getting turned loose but he end of the season.

I would prefer Jackson for 8cat crazy upside and when it comes time for playoffs if the grizzlies aren’t doing too good which I don’t think they will be Jackson will get good usage