Sign in to follow this  
aijuswanaseing

Suggestions for this team? WHIR!

9 cat H2H 10 team league

PG:  John Wall, Rajon Rondo
PG/SG: Stephen Curry, Kyrie Irving, J.J Barea (just streaming this weekend because my matchup is close in assists)
SG/SF: Joe Ingles, Caris LeVert
SF/PF: Tobias Harris, Robert Covington, Rudy Gay, Cedi Osman
C: Marc Gasol, Brook Lopez
IL: Will Barton (SG/SF) Kris Dunn (PG/SG)

Don't have any schedule conflicts with this team at all despite only having Two Centers. (I checked 3 months head as well).
Definitely running a risk with only two Cs though. 

Notable players available:
Derrick Rose (PG)
Dewayne Dedmon (C)
Zach Collins (PF/C)
Danny Green (SG/SF)
PJ Tucker (SF/PF)
Alex Len (PF/C)
Pau Gasol (PF/C)

Eyeing to make trades for players like Al Horford, Myles Turner, or Dario Saric as well.

Edited by aijuswanaseing

Seems like you're probably not super competitive in boards or blocks. Are you looking to punt those cats or do you want to make moves/trades to be more competitive in them?

18 minutes ago, MarkTwaan said:

Seems like you're probably not super competitive in boards or blocks. Are you looking to punt those cats or do you want to make moves/trades to be more competitive in them?

Yeah, I'm punting boards, but I'm actually not the worst team in the league in that category (there are two teams who have gotten less rebounds than my team in both weeks so far).

There are only 2 or 3 teams with good blocks as far as I can see so I guess you could consider blocks a soft-punt (I'm winning blocks this week and barely lost blocks last week.) I've gotten a lot of sneaky block value early on from Wall, Tobias, Covington. Gasol and Lopez have done their thing as well. Hoping Gay will be closer to 1 bpg as the season progresses.

Right now 3's and Assists look like my strongest categories. Points, FT%, Blocks,  Steals are the categories I'm competitive in. Kinda bummed that Dunn is missing games right now as he provides good stocks. Wall is the only one killing my ft% otherwise I'd be set in that category (finished last week at 82%). Only one other team in my league looks good in the ft category.  

Edited by aijuswanaseing

You should swipe Danny Green if you're looking for stocks. One of the few guys in the league that can provide 1/1/1 3PT/STL/BLK. He's prone to a dud every now and then, but it looks like he's back to his old Spur days of posting Top 40 value with his new team. 

5 minutes ago, MarkTwaan said:

You should swipe Danny Green if you're looking for stocks. One of the few guys in the league that can provide 1/1/1 3PT/STL/BLK. He's prone to a dud every now and then, but it looks like he's back to his old Spur days of posting Top 40 value with his new team. 

Mmm now that i look at it, my roster (if fully healthy) in December would be

PG:  John Wall, Rajon Rondo
PG/SG: Stephen Curry, Kyrie Irving, Kris Dunn
SG/SF: Will Barton, Joe Ingles, Caris LeVert
SF/PF: Tobias Harris, Robert Covington
C: Marc Gasol, Brook Lopez

I'd have more more spot for Rudy Gay, Danny Green, Cedi Osman.

Or perhaps I should look to trade two players in my current roster (like Osman and Gay) for one serviceable Center. And then pick up Danny Green with the last spot.