Sign in to follow this  
taker35h

l Bell trade vetoed

As the commish of one of my leagues. Had   a trade that owners wanted vetoed. PPR league 12 teams.

Last place team 0-7 trades Bell

4-3 team trades D Westbrook and A colloway.

The owner that was getting Bell is mad. I think it was fair to veto based off of input from other owners. What do you guys think?

Shouldve let it go. Bell might not have any use this season... If it's not cheating there's no reason to veto.

In a competitive league someone receiving a player of that caliber for nothing from an 0-7 team is pretty weak stuff...I would not be happy about it.

• Like 1

Is it even?  Not at all.  Is it vetoable?  I don't think so.  Unless you suspect cheating, you should have let it go.  People should get to manage their own teams.

Return the favor?

I usually never like vetoing trades.  But a 0-7 team trading Bell for two waiver wire WR's is vetoable in my opinion.

rarely veto but an 0-7 team has no chance to make playoffs and if he really was trying to make a push for playoffs he would have trade bell weeks ago.

easy veto. sucks for guy making a smart deal but that ruins the integrity of the league