Ffguy0087

SNF/MNF - What do you need?

In one Dynasty league I need 27 points from Drew Brees (fat chance that happens)

In another I just need Ian Thomas to not have a huge game, like 35+ points) and I still have Kamara rolling in the rare case that happens.

2 minutes ago, pascuccis1 said:

Winning by 50, have Micheal Thomas going, he has Brees left. Full point PPR. lets pour it on this bum! Chip next week!

Same combo, except that I need Thomas to outscore Brees by 25. Looking bleak. But good luck to you!

51 minutes ago, dlionsfan901 said:

Up 48.56 going against Drew Brees tonight in a 6 point per touchdown league? Am I going to the ship or should I be worried?

Pack your bags big dog, you’re going.......

...To the champion-chip!!!!

15 hours ago, nb009 said:

Goff and Woods to combine for 20 in standard. Been a crazy week thus far so anything can happen. Praying. 

Jared Goff: 10.7 points

Robert Woods: 9.3 points

Unreal. Currently tied on the platform, but no idea if QB points will change things once they expand past the first decimal.

Thanks Goff!

18 minutes ago, Aynsley said:

Same combo, except that I need Thomas to outscore Brees by 25. Looking bleak. But good luck to you!

yeah that's tough man, thanks a lot. good luck to you too

1 hour ago, Csmithers84 said:

I need .3 points from Thomas... please!

Only Keenan Allen could mess this one up.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, nb009 said:

Jared Goff: 10.7 points

Robert Woods: 9.3 points

Unreal. Currently tied on the platform, but no idea if QB points will change things once they expand past the first decimal.

Thanks Goff!

That wouldn’t go to the playoff tiebreaker? Interesting, what platform? Anyway, good luck. 

Need 7 points to tie, 8 points to win from Lutz... Please tell me I have it!!  Especially since I have Watson and Henry on the bench.  PLEASE NOT LIKE THIS!!

Need Kamara to score less than 31.5 in PPR. Odds are probably in my favor, but going to be uncomfortable until it's over.

Ian Thomas of all people defending my 6 point lead against CMC...

Edited by frog34

2 hours ago, dlionsfan901 said:

Up 48.56 going against Drew Brees tonight in a 6 point per touchdown league? Am I going to the ship or should I be worried?

I'm up 31.55 in the same situation (standard, 6-pt-per-TD league). I consider myself a significant underdog to survive given the state of Carolina's pass defense. I think Brees will put up around 300-350 yards and 3 TDs tonight, which is about 33-35 points. My fault for starting Ertz over Samuels at TE.

Need 40 from CMC and Thomas. Not impossible, but no sure thing either. Praying to  the fantasy gods.